Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Silkroad Database and client based on Arena Coin system and 10dg.

Discussion on Selling Silkroad Database and client based on Arena Coin system and 10dg. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Silkroad Database and client based on Arena Coin system and 10dg.

Hey,

im selling database and client with arena coin system. I wont ask much for db and client.

Features:

Hotan has 2 new npc named Elite Special Dealer and Elite Item Dealer

Elite Speacial Dealer:
TAB1: has 15% all Devils for 100 arena coin Female and Male
Devil res= 50 arena coin
globals (11) = 3 arena coin
FinalGenderswitch (5) = 25 arena coins
astral stone 10dg (1) = 10 arena coins
Immortal stone 10dg (1) = 15 arena coins

TAB2: has all stones 10dg for 1x 1m

Elite Item Dealer:
TAB1: 10DG CH and EU som +5 weapons for 250 arena coins and CH and EU sun +5 weapons for 500 arena coins ( Shields are som 150 and sun 300)
TAB2: 10DG CH and EU som +5 protector/lightarmor parts 50 arena coins ea and sun parts 100 arena coins ea
TAB3: 10DG CH and EU som +5 garment/robe parts 50 arena coins ea and sun parts 100 arena coins ea
TAB4: 10DG CH and EU som +5 armor/heavyarmor parts 50 arena coins ea and sun parts 100 arena coins ea

MOB EDITS:

Yarkan drops 8 arena coins
Shaitan drops 10 arena coins
Roc drops 50 arena coins

ITEM MALL IS ALMOST DISABLED.

PM ME VIA SKYPE!!!

#up
Old 03/30/2013, 16:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Caspian Online] 30 Cap Ctf Coin System Job Based Like iSro Free Silk
05/02/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 671 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/XTL6d.png Introduction▼ One day i came up with sick idea of really low-cap server, such as 20 or 30, more and more idea's were coming in my head , then i decided to form a little team and start the project named "Caspian - Online" , now after week's and month's im proud to say that its finally done! Caspian staff contains mature and serious members that lets their actions talk instead of empty words. Home ▼ • Website : Home Page • Registration : Register
_:-DarkenSRO|Cap100|Skill's 100|Free Silk|9-10Dg|Coin System -:_
11/05/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 45 Replies
http://wl3a.ciki.me/up/do.php?imgf=adi_osa20_12e94 d5562f02e1.gif http://www.joymax.org/forum/images/joymax-cizgi.p ng Darkensro would like to announce its second gameserver,A oldschool one where everyone could join have free silk and ejnoy playing at the golden age of silkroad. About: Darkensro,We have been in the field of making private game servers for many years now,and we decided to open this oldschool server to all sro community to enjoy the old times of sro Darkensro Team
[Selling] Selling Silkroad Database and client based on Arena Coin system and 10dg.
03/28/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, im selling database and client with arena coin system. I wont ask much for db and client. Features: Hotan has 2 new npc named Elite Special Dealer and Elite Item Dealer
[Caspian Online] 30 Cap Ctf Coin System Job Based Like iSro
01/22/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 27 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/XTL6d.png Introduction▼ One day i came up with sick idea of really low-cap server, such as 20 or 30, more and more idea's were coming in my head , then i decided to form a little team and start the project named "Caspian - Online" , now after week's and month's im proud to say that its finally done! Caspian staff contains mature and serious members that lets their actions talk instead of empty words. Home ▼ • Website : Home Page • Registration : Register