Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS GOLD ON SJSRO SERVER

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GOLD ON SJSRO SERVER

server sjsro! {paypal webmoney only 10kk = 1$} {pm ingame nick LadyLi or Lee} {msn } {icq 270774966} {skype dream_UA}!

P.S
dont delete this post pls!

Old 05/12/2009, 17:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
your gold is more expensive than isro gold lol. Sorry but i dont think someone will buy when chinese people sell 1$ - 100kk

Similar Threads
WTS Hypird lvl 72 on sjsro for gold on sunsro and WTT 250 M on sjsro for gold on swsr
08/08/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Char lvl 72 on sjsro with set +3 +4 and Full Storage Elixers and items and 250 M and i will give u free acount full of elixers weapon and protector ,, i want to sell all of that for gold on sunsro .. Or WTT the 250 M for gold on sunsro
[WTS]SJSRO Gold [New server only]
07/31/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I selling gold in SJSRO New server only! 120M for 1.5$ Accepting only by paypal , Contact me in MSN : [email protected] http://sjsronew-gold.blogspot.com/ - my website.
WTB gold sjsro server new
07/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I pay with paypal pm me in msn: [email protected]
[WTS]SJSRO GOLD (NEW SERVER)
07/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Guys , i want to sell Gold in SJSRO NEW SERVER 140mil = 1$ Trough Paypal , or 1bil = 10$ MSN; [email protected] sjsro (newSERVER) ingame nick : darks1dE if you have any questions please ask , thanks. *if you don't belive that i have gold here is picture* http://i25.tinypic.com/fp5fyt.jpg
Trading SJSRO gold from old server to new
05/21/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I am going to be trading a lump sum of gold from SJSRO old server for YOUR gold on new server sjsro.. the sum is over 200m, but might exceed 300m depending on how well my stuff sells in the stall.. the reason I'm trading is because I haven't played on the old SJSRO server since the new one opened... So all my old stuff is still there and I'm selling it off to transfer the gold to the new one.. so if you started on the new one and have a lot of gold but you want gold on the old server, post...