Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

WTS Nikki on Lyra

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 138
Received Thanks: 12
WTS Nikki on Lyra

SOLD


Character Name:Nikki
Level:120 99.99%
Masteries: Warrior/Cleric(All skills opened)
SP: 6m SP
Tittle:Baron
Silk Items: Devil S/Inventory Expansion/4Avatars
Weapons: D13 Legend+12 2h - D13 Rare+5 Axes/1hand - D13 Legend +1 C.rod
Gear/Acc: D13 Legend +7(2Parts+12) LA Set -Accessory D13 Legend +5(Necklace+7)
Job: Level 101 Job-Job Set lvl 50-80-100 Full Blue Max

All items Full blue with nice stats

Payment: Paypal(Finally)-Western Union-Bank Statement!
You go first or we can choose a well known middle man




Tayel7 is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 667
Received Thanks: 83
Nice char, be carefull not to get scammed.
People will add you and they will try to bullsh*t you with the big amount of itraders they have.
DONT FALL FOR THAT.
My advice: DONT USE A MIDDLEMAN ON THIS ACCOUNT.
AT LEAST DONT USE A MIDDLEMAN FROM THIS TRADING AREA.

Again, nice char, dont get scammed.

Good luck.


L_Pacino is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 138
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Pacino View Post
Nice char, be carefull not to get scammed.
People will add you and they will try to bullsh*t you with the big amount of itraders they have.
DONT FALL FOR THAT.
My advice: DONT USE A MIDDLEMAN ON THIS ACCOUNT.
AT LEAST DONT USE A MIDDLEMAN FROM THIS TRADING AREA.

Again, nice char, dont get scammed.

Good luck.
Thanks alot mate,well yeah I prefer not to use a middleman I'll do my best to avoid getting scammed and I've got my rep on server so I'ud just do my way or not even sell,again thanks and cheers =)
Tayel7 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 45
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 644
Received Thanks: 170
Will you accept paypal, and if yes, how much do you want for it ?


Motorola1337 is offline  
Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 599
Received Thanks: 14
Or just use Monson as middle man cuz noone from here are good as hime. so be carefull. If u use Middle Man use only monson . And how much u looking ?
90Seconds is offline  
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 318
Received Thanks: 5
what is the higehst offer right now?
Banger# is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 138
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorola1337 View Post
Will you accept paypal, and if yes, how much do you want for it ?
Sadly I don't have paypal in my Country,related for price I will be looking for offers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya-ll-a View Post
Or just use Monson as middle man cuz noone from here are good as hime. so be carefull. If u use Middle Man use only monson . And how much u looking ?
Yeah,I've heared Monson is best middle man over here probablly i'll choose him as a middle man,also looking for best offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banger# View Post
what is the higehst offer right now?
c/o for Nikki is 430$
Tayel7 is offline  
Old   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 318
Received Thanks: 5
make the char in ebay little tip^^
Banger# is offline  
Old   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 667
Received Thanks: 83
VanDamme says hi and good luck or the way he wants to say it lol
[18:24:44]Constantine: hey gabi tayel sells his char in epvp u interested lol?
[18:24:49]Gabriel Espinoza -.-: trolololo no hes acc is noob
[18:25:04]Constantine: i will tell him u said that about his acc
[18:25:15]Gabriel Espinoza -.-: no man i was joking tell him this
[18:25:21]Gabriel Espinoza -.-: buena suerte my amigo pero no olvides que eres un noob xD
[18:25:59]Constantine: lol

So as u can see he has a strange way of wishing u good luck .
L_Pacino is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 138
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Pacino View Post
VanDamme says hi and good luck or the way he wants to say it lol
[18:24:44]Constantine: hey gabi tayel sells his char in epvp u interested lol?
[18:24:49]Gabriel Espinoza -.-: trolololo no hes acc is noob
[18:25:04]Constantine: i will tell him u said that about his acc
[18:25:15]Gabriel Espinoza -.-: no man i was joking tell him this
[18:25:21]Gabriel Espinoza -.-: buena suerte my amigo pero no olvides que eres un noob xD
[18:25:59]Constantine: lol

So as u can see he has a strange way of wishing u good luck .
haha,well thanks he's prob true I am noob to a full d13+12 HA I could handle if was LA but HA and with premium so no chance xD

btw,did he sell his char?
Tayel7 is offline  
Old   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 667
Received Thanks: 83
No, hes just very busy with his job to play it. He told me these days if i want to login it and pvp lol.
L_Pacino is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 138
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Pacino View Post
No, hes just very busy with his job to play it. He told me these days if i want to login it and pvp lol.
Ah cool well if he's not gonna log in FW log it yourself.
Tayel7 is offline  
Old   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 667
Received Thanks: 83
I cant, he uses MOTP and i have to ask him first which i dont do, he just feels that he should let me enjoy the warrior because i helped him with buying chars for his party lol so he asks me once in a while "hey noob u wanna pvp?".
Now he asked me to do a pvp video for him .
L_Pacino is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 138
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Pacino View Post
I cant, he uses MOTP and i have to ask him first which i dont do, he just feels that he should let me enjoy the warrior because i helped him with buying chars for his party lol so he asks me once in a while "hey noob u wanna pvp?".
Now he asked me to do a pvp video for him .
haha,nice dude just let him log in in FW then
Tayel7 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 138
Received Thanks: 12
Finally Paypal open in Egypt,now added to accepted ways of payment.


Tayel7 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
WTS Lv 120 War/Cleric in Lyra for 5 Bil gold in Lyra ( ~18$)
So i just got this for cheap and as the title says im selling it; lv 120 warrior/cleric in server Lyra. Name : MR_SiIver Build: Warrior 120 /...
2 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading
buy nikki slayer
send me pm
6 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.