Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LVL 90 FF GLAIVE ON PHOENIX (NEW SERV)

Discussion on WTS LVL 90 FF GLAIVE ON PHOENIX (NEW SERV) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LVL 90 FF GLAIVE ON PHOENIX (NEW SERV)

Comes with 400 silk, pickpet, black wing costume, devil's spirit. It is the best pvper on Phoenix... I can demonstrate. Keep in mind, Phoenix is a new server. This is the first or second FF 90 character on Phoenix. It has about 250m on it.
Old 03/03/2009, 14:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
My Offer

2 S/S Int Nukers both Bich/Ice/Cold
the first one is lvl 86
and the second one is lvl 85

cya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bow or glaive ?
01/10/2012 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
pls help me ! I have a lvl 90 ff glaive, fire, force. and i think that to i change the glaive to bow. Wich char is the better ? the full str bow+fire+force or full str glaive+fore+force?? pls tell me, because the bower is the better, i will rebuild my char. THnx
Glaive help
05/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey. Im wondering what i should do with my pure str glaive build. My skills at the moment are 48 heukusal fire lightening. and 28 cold and im at lvl 53. I cant decide if I should change lightening to cold. I keep seeing people saying to chose cold over light. but idk if it is worth changing my build. What are your guys opinion on this?
Ice Glaive
10/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 28 Replies
Im thinkin of what skills i should have for a glavier im already puttin ice and huescal to 90 not sure what to put on for the rest i mean should i have 60 on light and 60 on fire or 90 on light? and i guess 30 on fire
[Problem] Tq Binaries(monsters,acc serv,NPC serv)
04/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Okay, I'm having problems with the binaries and I need some help fixing the problems.I have searched this entire co section to no avail, So please don't flame me. If you need to add me to help me with the problems my msn is:[email protected] Monster Problem: okay I'm sure this is related to the npc server but i have no idea how to fix it.When I log in to my server everything works fine except none of the mobs spawn.Below is a screenshot of the msg server and the npc server....
Wts lvl 88 Glaive
09/25/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Wts my lvl 88 Glaiver on Aege. 85 +9 glaive fully blued all gear is +5 not fully blued though Missing 90 chest 89 legs