Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ACCOUNT 85++ LV ONVENUS ORALEXANDER PM ME!!! OR WRITE HERE

Discussion on WTB ACCOUNT 85++ LV ONVENUS ORALEXANDER PM ME!!! OR WRITE HERE within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ACCOUNT 85++ LV ONVENUS ORALEXANDER PM ME!!! OR WRITE HERE

Iwtb acc 85+lv on alexander or on venus. I can wtt char 90 lvl on serwer mercury !!! Pm me or write here offers
Old 03/03/2009, 14:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

whats ur offer for 85 server alexander?
Old 03/03/2009, 15:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i got a 67 wiz on venus if your interested?
Old 03/03/2009, 18:58   #4

@up i can wtt warlock/cleric 67 lvl on serwer aege? If you want // and @up2 i have 90 lvl chars on rev6 Drzewko, venus and i can wtt for him

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do you write a script for ce?
03/25/2013 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
(excuse me btw, I'm a noob just trying to learn >.< ) Some scripts like skill hack and vac go into specific csv and change their like information and files... Well I'm trying to edit a certain file, but how would I go about doing that in a 2moons folder? I tried looking on the cheatengine site but its all so confusing a bit... like what do edx and eax do? and can they lead me into the right direction to a specific folder and line that i want to fix? if so how? say i want to edit...
[How To] Write a summary
03/27/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
-Before you start: Read the story al least twice and mark important informations. Make a list of keywords or notes (Who?, What?, When?, Where?, Why?) -Use your own words: Work with your keywords and don't copy from the text. -Use the present tense (=simple present); events that happened earlier are told in then present perfect. -No details: no direct speech, no examples, no description, no repititions, no compairsons. -Language: Use linkeing words e.g. but, finally, when, although,...
Hi all! (I can see that I can write here Q)
07/30/2008 - MapleStory - 3 Replies
I am new on maplestory and I didnt download the game yet coz I want to get some hacks first.... If some of u got a working engine or what the hacks need plz give me some... I really want to get started with a hacks :) Plz publick the hack here in the topic or send me privet message plzzz.... thex alot for who is help :)