Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS LVL 90 FF ROGUE /BARD Pacific

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LVL 90 FF ROGUE /BARD Pacific

selling lvl 90 ff rogue bard99.99% on paciifc
selling for ingame gold on pacific cuz i have another full int account and i dont need two. Pm me in forums or yahoo , any questions just ask me. rogue has 85+7 crossbow, +4/5 set and +4 accesories full blue, im only selling ingame gold with all the gears on. pm me and i will provide screenshots if asked for thx all

« CHARS FEMBRIA | wts acc in ecsro vip lvl 80 glavie for acc 75+ in sro srver troy »

Similar Threads
WTS Lv 84 Xbow/Bard On Pacific
10/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys.i wanna sell my char.Its lv 84 Rogue:Lv 82 FF(without dagger skills,i just added the scud skill for speed bug :D) Bard:Lv 80 FF Items:npc/drop/one is +4 fb and the accesories has got some blues,lv 80+5 xbow Special Items:Halloween hat(F) and (M),2 Halloween Accessory(F) and one (M),scrolls Email verification: NO PM me if u want to buy it :D
WTT/WTS Isro Acc on SPARTA-> 77FF Rogue/Bard and ODIN ->69FF Wizz/Bard
12/07/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hello WTT/WTS Isro Acc SPARTA-->> 77Level Rogue/Bard it is FF to 80 and 100Mil GOLD 9DG+5 WEAPPON and STAFF 9D sos +3 AND A LOT OF ELIXIRS!!! ODIN -->> 69Level Wizz/Bard it is FF to 70 level Halloween Dress and 100 mil GOLD WHITE WOOLF 68level and a lot of elixirs!!!! IF WANT TO BUY 77level 50 69 level 30
Wts Char lv 98 Wiz/Bard Pacific
10/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
Hi All, i Want to Sell Char lv 99 in Pacific Wiz/Bard All Silk Charged By E-pin & NOTHIN Else Char Have pet 23 Days Left & Now 150 Silk(2mrw i will buy new prem Silver) Here is SOme Old Pics
WTS lv 66 rogue Pacific
08/31/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS a lvl 66 rogue/cleric on Pacific for GOLD on HERCULES. Char has a grinding set and a dead pet ImageShack Gallery
WTS lvl 90 FF rogue/bard Pacific, WTS 0x33 ACC
10/11/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Im selling full farm lvl 90 rogue/bard account with gears or without it. The char is full farm in bard and rogue and has extra 46k. Im selling only for ingame gold in pacific. will cost more if its with gears. I ve alredy have a full farm bow lvl 90 that im playing now and i dont liike playing rogue anymore. Also im selling 0x33 account for gold inm pacific. Pm if you want to buy with offer and i will provide screen shots to you of both the ROGUE acc and the 0X33 account, whichever you would...