Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Babel 56 Wizard/Cleric + Sjsro ACC For ECSRO ACCOUNT

Discussion on WTT Babel 56 Wizard/Cleric + Sjsro ACC For ECSRO ACCOUNT within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Thumbs up WTT Babel 56 Wizard/Cleric + Sjsro ACC For ECSRO ACCOUNT

Basically since if you post on black market, you get a thread view every second year, and a reply every forth year, i'd rather get an infraction and post here then wait for around 4 years to get an unserious offer.
I'm trading 56 babel Wizard/Cleric With 52+5 Staff and 56+3 Staff.
I'm also trading SJSRO 72 FF Fire SPear Nuker, lv 66 Pure STR 3gap FF bower for an Ecsro high account.
I'm the owner of all the following accounts, that means i got Email + Secret answer pass id n ****, serious offers only, i've traded with many people here anyway, so if u'r one of them just bump this tread and give me some props.
Old 02/19/2009, 19:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zILAA View Post
Basically since if you post on black market, you get a thread view every second year, and a reply every forth year, i'd rather get an infraction and post here then wait for around 4 years to get an unserious offer.
I'm trading 56 babel Wizard/Cleric With 52+5 Staff and 56+3 Staff.
I'm also trading SJSRO 72 FF Fire SPear Nuker, lv 66 Pure STR 3gap FF bower for an Ecsro high account.
I'm the owner of all the following accounts, that means i got Email + Secret answer pass id n ****, serious offers only, i've traded with many people here anyway, so if u'r one of them just bump this tread and give me some props.
Clean account ?
Old 02/19/2009, 19:31   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoom View Post
Clean account ?
All the accounts got stuff on them, the wizard has +1/+2 garment, 52+5 and 56+3 weapon (Staff), around 6m money, stash full of elixirs and an item mall Costume Hat.
Old 02/19/2009, 19:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zILAA View Post
All the accounts got stuff on them, the wizard has +1/+2 garment, 52+5 and 56+3 weapon (Staff), around 6m money, stash full of elixirs and an item mall Costume Hat.
Clean acc on ecsro