Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Level 90,81,81(Archer,Nuker(spear), and glivaer) ALL FF

Discussion on Selling Level 90,81,81(Archer,Nuker(spear), and glivaer) ALL FF within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Selling Level 90,81,81(Archer,Nuker(spear), and glivaer) ALL FF

THIS IS PAYPAL ONLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE PAYPAL JUST GO BACK.

So pretty much I'm quitting this game. As the title states I'm selling all 3 accounts together. I'm not selling them separate. They're all different information. The nuker has a level 82 archer on it BTW. But not really farmed. I don't got pics atm but I got rev6 links
archer:
Nuker:
Gliaver:

The archer is 90. Rev6 is being gay. Also its at 9 gap. All of them. For 100 cap. All FF. Some have like 10-20 silk or something. For botters
If you dont have a bot. I can help you set up one. Agbot. Which is the free one and simple to use after my teachings . Also don't reply to this. If you want to really have a discussion about this hit me up on

Aim: or instant message
MSN:

Just for people who are wondering the price range. I'd like around $250. If you can't afford it sorry. I'm not going lower. When I receive the money I will instantly send it to my bank account which takes up to 2-3 business days. After it has successfully sent to my bank. I will give you the 3 accounts ID, Pass, S.A,Email pass.(and if you need help changing the pass ill give you the site to do so). Even if your not online. I'll offline message you the information. If you don't want me to offline message you just say so. I will not tolerate people who cant speak English -.-. That's annoying seriously. I'll just straight up block you.
Well people get at me first. This seems like a pretty good deal to me. BTW they're all in the same server which is Troy. And I have a good reputation on the server so don't screw it up by scamming people.

We'll I'll soon talk to you guys later . Peace