Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Isro 60 Nuker for ECsro account

Discussion on WTT Isro 60 Nuker for ECsro account within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Isro 60 Nuker for ECsro account

WTT 60 nuker on Isro server Pacific.

Trading for a 70+ account on ECsro any build(but STR bow glaive or blade is preffered)

FULL INT S/S
Shield +5
Sword +3
18 days PREMIUM left!(You can always login!)
18 days grab pet left!

PM Me or add me on MSN -

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 3 account In Sjsro New-Old And Isro With Ecsro 80+ Bower-Nuker
08/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTT lvl 83 Blader With +5 Blade At SJSRO(NEW) And Also LVL 69 Bower At SJSRO(OLD) With Account lvl 76++ Bower Or Nuker AT ECSRO Btw:My E-mail: [email protected] And If That's Not Enough I Have A lvl 52 Warrior At ISRO To Be Traded Also All With QQ And Emails TO Change Password Except That ISRO E-mail
[WTT] 61 Ecsro Nuker // Clean VIP // iSro 71 Nuker s/s
04/19/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 25 Replies
Hello, I want to trade my level 61 5:1 hybrid spear. It has around 13m cash, some sos items (8dg sos) and overloaded with elixers. Her weapons is a lvl 60 +5 spear with . The Gear is almost Full +3 with big blue (chest +5 with blue). Thief lvl 2 with a devil suit. It's almost fully farmed (gotta check in game for the exact stats). You can meet me in game if you want or request some more screens. http://i42.tinypic.com/rbmqaf.jpg
wtt lvl 45 nuker isro=vip (ecsro) account wipe
10/08/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i need account vip (ecsro)if you want private me or post reply