Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT lvl 81 Wiz/Bard on Server Venus

Discussion on WTT lvl 81 Wiz/Bard on Server Venus within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT lvl 81 Wiz/Bard on Server Venus

WTS or WTT lvl 81 Wiz/Bard on Server Venus for a lvl 76+ on Saturn
Masteries are both FF to 72 so the char has 9 gap and already has 35k sp.
This acc comes with 410 silks, dead pick up pet, 2 avatar dresses, 23m, tabs, elements, elixirs and it has all the gear included.

PM me here if you are interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT 67 wiz/bard on venus
03/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my lvl 67 wizz/bard on server venus it has 60mil gold clown suit and around 70 silk left shitload of items on storage Don't have pics atm, but if you are interested and want more information just pm me! I'll give them ASAP Or I want to trade it for a char on Iris server!!! around the same level or it should have the same value as my char! I'd rather trade!!, we can trade with middleman from elitepvpers
WTB : WIZZ/BARD lvl 90 + -=ONLY SERVER - VENUS=-
01/14/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi... as the title says interested in wizz/bard or wizz/cleric lvl 90+ FF only VENUS server. naked i dont want set For in-game gold on venus. NO OTHER SERVER i can also pay via paypal if its 100FF with set.
WTS Farm with LVL 96 Wizz/Bard on Venus server [or WTT whit sbot]
12/31/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
So.. Just like the title i want to sale or trade Ong Farming with 96 Wizz/Bard for sbot card or $ on venus server. More info pm me :p .... offers in silk accepted :P
WTS LVL 81 Wiz/Bard - Venus
03/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
WTT> 67 Wiz/bard venus server!! LOOK
03/01/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I am trading my lvl 67 wiz/bard on venus it is full farmed till lvl 65 both trees it has 50 silk left some globals and a dead pet it has 20+mil gold whole storage full of elements and elixirs and items. and event scrolls Also has a clown avatar item and way more. I wanna trade this char for a other char, only thing I want is that it has around the same level and same equipment. Server doesnt matter either.