Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Wizard/Cleric 90 ff for Poseidon char.

Discussion on WTT Wizard/Cleric 90 ff for Poseidon char. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Wizard/Cleric 90 ff for Poseidon char.

Hello , I am interested in trading my character Wizard/Cleric 90 FF , staff +5 , set 4/5 full blue for some interesting character on Poseidon . My wizard is on Hercules server , got almost all cleric skills and wizard skills ( without Salamander Blow ) . I am waiting for any offers , I am open on any build but most interesting for me is blader . If you want to see any screens or see my char and set in game feel free in asking about it .

- Details about exchanging we will talk together when I will find appropriate offer .
- I am not interested in selling my character but if you will make nice offer I can think a little about it (: .
- To scammers and other smart guys : DON'T EVEN TRY ! ! !

Friendly regards !
Old 01/10/2009, 14:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
A guy says he can trade a full str glavier lvl 89 FF with force 45 k sp left on poseidon for the wizz if you want. He cant log on epvp thats why he asked me to post. Add him on msn if you want.
Old 01/10/2009, 14:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrO_Thanker View Post
A guy says he can trade a full str glavier lvl 89 FF with force 45 k sp left on poseidon for the wizz if you want. He cant log on epvp thats why he asked me to post. Add him on msn if you want.
kinda funny that he is selling a char that isn,t even his char xD
Old 01/10/2009, 15:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
I just posted becouse he asked me to.
jarkenzi will be careful if he wants to trade...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2009, 15:58   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrO_Thanker View Post
I just posted becouse he asked me to.
jarkenzi will be careful if he wants to trade...
i don,t mean that u wanna sell it for him but i wanna say that hunter pablo is selling a char that isn,t even his char..
Old 01/10/2009, 16:00   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ps i might be intrested in the char but i don,t realy know much people in hercules so hard to sell..
Old 01/10/2009, 18:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 32/0/11
swizzle u are a noob u scamed me the char, im hunterpablo and i give u a lvl 89 FF char 45 k sp left glavier force, and yes, that char is mine that is the reason because i have id pass and secret swizzle noob^^
jarkenzi, i did a trade with sro thanker and he knows im a good trader, if u want trade pm me or add my at msn, these days i havent pc because an error of hal.dll i need lol so pm me and on tuesday i will answer,
PD: i only do trade with middleman, not giving anything first
Old 01/10/2009, 18:09   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SRO_Thanker, thx 4 your help, i found a good website of proxy lol
Old 01/10/2009, 20:28   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXHuNTeRXxX View Post
swizzle u are a noob u scamed me the char, im hunterpablo and i give u a lvl 89 FF char 45 k sp left glavier force, and yes, that char is mine that is the reason because i have id pass and secret swizzle noob^^
jarkenzi, i did a trade with sro thanker and he knows im a good trader, if u want trade pm me or add my at msn, these days i havent pc because an error of hal.dll i need lol so pm me and on tuesday i will answer,
PD: i only do trade with middleman, not giving anything first
wdf are you saying learn english mate..

and i never made a deal with you that my mate scammed u and gave me the char also doesn,t have to say i should give it to u. i don,t know you and i don,t like you so why should i give you my mates char..

And you also say that it isn,t your char and you are trading it for your friend and here u say it,s your char

well big care i,m out cya
Old 01/10/2009, 21:48   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol what i have said is that it is my char, noob, i cant write very well at english because im spanish, and read this, i dont want read anything from u never, so dont spam at my threads or anything u are a fckng big noob, go **** and we may see each other there, bb.
PD:a lot of pepl know that u are a fckng scamer, for example all 6thsense union
Old 01/10/2009, 22:18   #11

Hunter , I am interested in yours offer . Tell me sth about set , amount of gold and nick name . Who you want to use as middleman ?

@swizzle
Don't make spam in my thread pls . If you want to buy char make an offer other way stop spaming !
Old 01/11/2009, 05:32   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXHuNTeRXxX View Post
lol what i have said is that it is my char, noob, i cant write very well at english because im spanish, and read this, i dont want read anything from u never, so dont spam at my threads or anything u are a fckng big noob, go **** and we may see each other there, bb.
PD:a lot of pepl know that u are a fckng scamer, for example all 6thsense union

and still 50 % off 6th uni trust me cause they know me the other 50 % fear me.

ain,t i great ^^
Old 01/11/2009, 05:34   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarkenzi View Post
Hunter , I am interested in yours offer . Tell me sth about set , amount of gold and nick name . Who you want to use as middleman ?

@swizzle
Don't make spam in my thread pls . If you want to buy char make an offer other way stop spaming !
name is _GrOx_ and wanna use sro _thanker

it isn,t even his char -.-

he might have all info but it isn,t his char

euhh k my offer is 90 hyb int spear 100 k sp 81 light/cold/heuskal 30 fire name = x_r4i_D_x set we will discuss when i know more about your char
Old 01/11/2009, 11:21   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my char is _GrOx_, my set is full +0 and clean, but jewells are blues, i can leave it with another 85+5 spear FB and 50 M if u leave your current set, thx u, i want use sro thanker as middleman, and swizzle dont post anything about me fckng noob, go to hell
Old 01/11/2009, 11:22   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

another thing more, if u see the blackmarket of swizzle he has 1 comment saying that he is scamer ^^