Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying level 60+ account!

Discussion on Buying level 60+ account! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying level 60+ account!

Hey guys , I want to buy a level 60+ account , I would prefer the server RedSea If possible. I want to buy it on ebay too. Need to be full int nuker spear or wizard.And you give all infos .. ID , PW , EMAIL etc.

Send me a private message =D.

Thanks you.
Old 12/30/2008, 07:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

maybe put in right section and you would get some replies..
Old 12/31/2008, 23:26   #3

Anyone?
Old 01/01/2009, 18:58   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well i have the lvl 48 with 35silk wiz/warlock almost 49 skills at max 30k of sp left tons of sos and tons of elixirs and some gold in it only 20$

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying 100+ char or a low level with 1m+++ sp
07/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 44 Replies
The character you offer; *must be without e-mail verification *has to fill out either one of the terms written on the thread´s name (and also would be nice if the high characters had some spare sp left too) *got to have a nice name, not going to accept country tagged or bot-named ones Extra; *silk items (avatars, ability pet, devil spirit etc.) *some gold to get started
[Buying]ecsro vip account..[Buying]
12/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want to buy vip account blank or with char what i offer: (if the char lv70 with good items and skills) char lv98 glavier at sunworld1 for more info add me [email protected]
Buying> High Level Rohan PH Account (Marea Server)
05/04/2009 - Rohan - 5 Replies
Please PM me the following: - What are the equipments included in the account? - What's the name of the character? - What is its current job class? i don't mind about the stat and skill build as we have stat and skill reset from item mall - Is it a close-beta or an open-beta account?
Buying 2nd RB Fire level 100+ For RL $$$
12/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. I am looking for a nice 2nd reborn fire. Preferably male char on any server. Any gears will do. Account must have full info!!.. Please msn me: [email protected]
buying level 100+ fire tao
08/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
im paying 5m runescape cash and a level 95 named cycledude405... look up stats real nice.. repost soon :):)