Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Services]Desigining websites [PSD]

Discussion on [Services]Desigining websites [PSD] within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Services]Desigining websites [PSD]

Hello, my name is Eran, I'm 21 years old, Im a graphic designer since 6 years now so far, and I want to offer my services as a designer, I'm related to high quality websites's psd designs, to be honest my main role is photoshop designs.

Contact methods:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2012, 15:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Scammalar !!!!!

#Approved, I know this guy and he's awesome PSD designer, also a rly trustful one so I do recommend him !

One of his works:

Sincerely,
Reality
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread