Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fully farmed level 84 Warrior/Warlock [1h/2h][Mars]

Discussion on Fully farmed level 84 Warrior/Warlock [1h/2h][Mars] within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fully farmed level 84 Warrior/Warlock [1h/2h][Mars]

Overview

Selling a [Server:Mars] guildless naked fully farmed (till level 83 warrior, 84 warlock) Warrior/Warlock, whoms masteries include one-handed sword, two-handed sword, and warlock. The character is completely naked with the expectation of an orange PvP army cape. Only one account holder, with the serect question and password intact. I will not include the characters name for the privacy of the buyer and/or the risk of getting the account banned; but I insure you that the name isn't inappropriate (racist, sexist, etc.) in any way.

Screenshots:

Payment

I'm asking 250.00 USD for the account; which I personally believe is dirt cheap for an 80+ character not mentioning his masteries. I only accept paypal. After the payment has been confirmed, I will e-mail the information (Account Name, Password, Secret Answer) ONLY to the e-mail that the purchase was made from.

Questions

You can contact me Via e-mail or through this forums (chances are I will reply faster via e-mail) @

I'm trying to make this process as smooth as possible between two strangers, if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear it.

Thank you for reading my thread.
Old 10/20/2008, 09:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
seriously dude...250 for this ?

before posting a naked char pls check gold prices and char prices.

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS]Level 110 Warrior [MARS][EU]
08/18/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 3 Replies
Also wie ihr bestimmt aus der Überschrift mitbekommen habt , will ich meinen Lv 110 Warrior verkaufen. Alle Infos die Ihr über den Account haben wollt ; Gibt es per PN! Ich bevorzuge immer die Bezahlung mit einer PSC :) P.s : Da ich sowas zum ersten mal mache^^ Hoffe ich , ich hab alles richtig gemacht XD http://img96.imageshack.us/i/cabalver132210081711 280.jpg/
WTS lvl 100 full farmed warrior/warlock
11/07/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
I'm selling a lvl 100 fully farmed warrior/warlock all needed skills maxed out on server uranus. Will take a trade but prefer money. P.S i know i just joined and you probably dont trust me but the reason im doing this soon after i joined is because this is the main reason i joined, i heard this site has one of the best trade/sell system. so leave a message here or pm me if interested and say the price your willing to pay. Edit: The skills that are maxed are warrior and warlock is...
WTT lvl 70 warrior warlock (1,2mil sp) and 84 spear int for a Char in Mars
06/10/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
The 70 warrior warlock is in Mars, it has 1,2 mil sp The 84 spear int char is in Zeus, it has 80+k sp and a full blue set, wep Searching to trade either one or if a good char, both for a lvl 90++ fully farmed char, preferably Chinese str with force, or maybe wizard. Expecting you to go first. [email protected] or leave offers here
WTT Glavie lvl 82/Warrior lvl 94 on Mars for warlock/cleri
05/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hai^^ I want trade my 2 accounts both on server mars The glavie has skilled heuksal lvl 80 fire 75 ice/light ~60 Set is bad +3 glavie lvl 80 +5, but he has arabian and wedding dress+pet... I'm searching for it a lvl ~80 warlock(or maybe a wizard lvl ~80) or a low lvl int char with some sp's on Mars only xD And I trade my lvl 94 warrior/cleric He's skilled warrior lvl 92ff (2h and axe bleeds) and cleric lvl 90ff Set +4 and lvl 94 2h +5. He has devil spirit/witch dress/grab pet/50silk...
WTS lvl 60 Warlock / Bard Fully farmed Xian
09/12/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS lvl 60 Warlock / Bard Fully farmed on iSRO Pure INT. Still has 9k Left and i will provide screenshots on request. Paypal or moneybookers are excepted only looking for 30-50 dollars USD....