Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]Char on bSRO, 110, FF, Wizard/Cleric, Legend

Discussion on [WTS]Char on bSRO, 110, FF, Wizard/Cleric, Legend within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]Char on bSRO, 110, FF, Wizard/Cleric, Legend

Game: bSRO (****** Silkroad)

Server: Lilium

Class: Wizard/Cleric, FF and a few millions of SP left.

Equipment: Egy Staff +9, Nova Shield +7, Cleric Staff Nova +7 // Legend Immortality nova set +7, FB // Accessory Isis Nova Legend +7

Gold: 9B+

Silk Items: Grab pet 1 year, Devil 1 year, and all other silk items like inventory expansion, storage expansion...

ONLY BARON on server

You can pay via moneybookers or with premium silk on SRO-R (Gobi).
Old 10/29/2012, 19:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
the server isn't offline?

Hello Leon,

I thought the server is offline since over 6 month, isnt it?
Old 10/29/2012, 19:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 233/0/1
03-10-2012, 16:55

7 months ago.

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 120 LEGEND +12 WIZARD/CLERIC
12/17/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Hello elitepvpers community! My name is Doby and i`m from Bulgaria. My friends leaved the game and joined sroclas private server. I think to follow them on this 80 cap server.This is the reason I`m going to sell my lovely char.The char have got full +12 legend set and a rare+12 shield. All items are fb 100%.Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution here you can see the items/guild and most of the politic of the char. Curently the char is botting. The char`s going to come with "8B gold" and 2 Premium Plus...
*HOT* WTS 111 Wiz/Cleric Full Rare Set, Legend+5 Staff!! Best Wizard on >Maya< *Hot*
12/08/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hey all! I'm about quitting this game coz i dont have enough time atm. Now my best Char is for sale: -Legend+5 Staff FB! Mag. Attack 61%! -Full Rare+1 Set FB -Legend Accessory FB -255 Days Pet -Prem+ atm 6 Days left.. -Devil 6 Days left too -Lightstaff Magic+1
WTT Wizard / Cleric 111 LEGEND [ MAYA ] to server aral!!!
12/04/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
That's the thread , check it !! Just i'm looking to trade for a really good account on aral or full legend on other server ! Noob offers = I will ignore! That's the thread : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online- trading/1550795-wts-111-wizard-cleric-legend-just- wts.html
WTS 111 Wizard / Cleric [ LEGEND ] !! JUST WTS!
12/01/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hi epvpers comunity i'm selling that amazing account: - Level : 111 - Build : Wizard / Cleric - Server : Maya - Set : Legend staff +5 , Set rare , Accesorys legend - Gold : 100 milion - Silk items : Pet , 3 avatars - Sp : Almost 800 k , FF on the important skills on level 111 ( Wiz and cleric )
WTB Babel char 90+ wizard/bard | wizard/cleric
01/14/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
hey everyone ^^ i want to buy a character 90+ at server buy it must be full int wizard/bard or wizard/cleric or cleric/bard nevermind about items and itemsilk too and if you got a good char 90+ full farm with left sp and good items i offer you for it char lvl98 at gaia hyb spear with 1.5m sp left or $ just tell me here ur offers please thanks .. cheers :)