Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] {CHEAP} -- iSRO (Hercules+Greece) -- ACCOUNTS

Discussion on [WTS] {CHEAP} -- iSRO (Hercules+Greece) -- ACCOUNTS within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] {CHEAP} -- iSRO (Hercules+Greece) -- ACCOUNTS

Greece:

1.lv 103[I] chinese (M) (1.24M SP, NO skills/NO stats rised UP)
Quote:
Other things: 3 dresses: Black Angel Wind Dress+Hat ; Tuxedo Dress+hat ; Clown Dress+Hat+Atach; Wizzard Hat and Arabian Atach; Dead 15% Devil Spirit ; 5 devil spirits of 7 days 5%; Dead pick up pet, 3 Inventory Pages, white+blue+green+red flag esign, normal set, and other things (elx, gold bla bla bla).

2.lv 108 europe (M) (1.32M SP, NO skills/NO stats rised UP)
Quote:
Other things: 2 dresses: Fairy Dress ; Wizzard Dress+Hat+attach and Arabian Hat; Dead 15% Devil Spirit ; Dead pick up pet, white+blue+green+red flag esign, NOVA+5+6 set, +7+9 accesory, and other things (elx, gold bla bla bla).

Quote:
PS: I can transfer the gold on each acc, total gold I have on greece is 2.8B + those items
Hercules:

3.lv 97 chinese (M)(704k SP, NO skills/NO stats rised UP)

Quote:
Other things: 2 dresses: Pirate Dress; Angel Wing Dress, Wizard's Hat+Atach;white+blue+green+red flag esign, normal set, and other things (elx, gold bla bla bla).

4.lv 98 europe (M)

Quote:
Other things:2 dresses: Devil Wing Dress, Tuxedo Dress+Hat; normal set, and other things (elx, gold bla bla bla).
This is embaresing... Last I checked I left it like all the others (NO skills/NO stats rised UP) it seems I forgot about this one.... PFFFFFFFFF.... well here it is: lv 90 rogue FF xbow+dagger && lv 98 cleric .... damn damn damn

5.lv 101 chinese (F) (1.11M SP, NO skills/NO stats rised UP)

Quote:
Other things: 1 dresses: Wedding Dress+Hat; Dead 15% Devil Spirit ; 28 devil spirits of 7 days 5%; Dead pick up pet, 3 Inventory Pages, white+blue+green+red flag esign, normal set, and other things (elx, gold bla bla bla).

6.lv 104 europe (F) NOVA+5+9 set, nova weapons(1.54M SP, NO skills/NO stats rised UP)

Quote:
Other things: 1 dresses: Witch's Dress; 10 devil spirits of 7 days 5%; white+blue+green+red flag esign, NOVA+5+6+9 LA/HA set, and other things (elx, gold bla bla bla).

7.lv 107 europe (F) nova set (2.01M SP, NO skills/NO stats rised UP)

Quote:
Other things: 1 dresses: Angel Wing Dress; Cursed Soul Hat+Atach, 12 devil spirits of 7 days 5%; dead pick up pet; white+blue+green+red flag esign, NOVA+5+6+9 LA, and other things (elx, gold bla bla bla).

8.lv 107 europe (M) (4.45M SP, NO skills/NO stats rised UP)

Quote:
Other things: 2 dresses: Wizard's Dress+HAT(*4)+Atach(*4); Assasin Dress+Hat+Atach, dead pick up pet; Gold dragon flag;Normal set, and other things (elx, gold bla bla bla).

9.lv 107 europe (M) (3.73M SP, NO skills/NO stats rised UP)

Quote:
Other things: 1 dresses: Angel Wing Dress; Wizards Hat+Atach; 10 devil spirits of 7 days 5%, dead pick up pet;Normal set,white+blue+green+red flag esign and other things (elx, gold bla bla bla).

10.lv 109 chinese (M) full nova (3.18M SP, NO skills/NO stats rised UP

Quote:
Other things: 1 dresses: Skeleton Knight Dress+Hat+Atach; 14 devil spirits of 7 days 5%, dead 15% devil; dead pick up pet;Normal set,white+blue+green+red flag esign, FULL Nova +5+6 etc, and other things (elx, gold bla bla bla).

11.lv 110 europe (M) (5.17M SP, NO skills/NO stats rised UP)

Quote:
Other things: 2 dresses: Wizard's Dress+Hat+Atach, Tuxedo, Cursed Soul Hat, Chinese Opera Atach; Dead 15% Devil Spirit; Dead pick up pet, 3 Inventory Pages, normal set, and other things (elx, gold bla bla bla).

Quote:
PS: I can transfer the gold on each acc, total gold I have on Hercules is more than enough, if you know what I mean +many more items, dresses, silk items blablabla

You can make out of every char what you want, I mean INT/STR cuz they have no stats rised up, or any mastery cuz they have no mastery rised up .

My story is sad... I played SRO for the last 6years of my life, I started with my friends, played for fun, in time they got bored I was left behind, I became the best and got pwned by my so called friends.
And here I am selling my chars. If anyone is intrested in any char mentioned above you can send me a private msg for more info about that acc( nr 4 for example)...
All the accounts have at least 1avatar dress and a dead pick-up pet / devil...

Quote:
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
I would like this trades to go smoothly, I won't give you to "check" the account first blablabla. I am opened to any middleman sudgestions, ofcourse if he is a middleman .

Quote:
Payment options:

if(middleman!=0)
{
Quote:
0) Any payment the middleman supports.
}
else
{
Quote:
1) Western union
2) If you are from my country I will give u my personal bank account, or we could meet also.
3) Paypal -- I like to keep this my last option since I never used it before only for purchasing silks
}
Quote:
From the accounts above, number 6. has no email what so ever, the others have hotmail/gmail/yahoo, but don't worry I am the one who created them all, the emails only purpose are for sro.
Quote:
Write down your offers. For e.g. "I offer N$ or Neuro for acc number 6."
I will look at your offer and consider about it. Also you can contact me on my skype or yahoo or here on private msg.
Quote:
PS: I will check this thread a couple of times per day and answer to your offers / questions.
In time we all need to grow up and leave this things behind, this is why I am not looking to get rich out of this chars, but I wanna be sure that the persons to whom I will sell these will take good care of them. So I wait for your PM's.

Have a great day.

Quote:
Here is a simple algorithm on how I calculate the accounts values:

it's quite easy, just follow a couple of steps.This is what you should know:
1) the acc level
2) the acc SP
3) things that cannot be removed.
4) the extra shits

1)
--- if the acc lv is under 100 than the price is calculated lile this: lv/10. (for e.g ... if acc level is 98 => the price of it is 9.8euro)
--- if the acc lv is from 101 -> 109 the price is calculated like this: lv/10+lv%10. (for e.g... if acc level is 103 => the price of is is 103/10+103%10=10+3=13euro)
--- if the acc lv is >=110 than the price is calculated like this: 20+lv%10. (for e.g ... if acc lv is 117 => the price is 20+7=27euro)

2)
--- here it's easy to calculate every 100k SP = 1euro => 1M SP = 10euro

3)
--- some accounts has some silk items that cannot be removed since they were bought with old silk not premium silk. For e.g:
-if an acc has 3page inventory expansion you will pay 4euro....
-if a char has a dress with normal silks and cannot be exchanged you will pay 4euro for the first suit, 3euro for the second 2euro for the 3rd etc....
-if a char has a pet which cannot be exchanged you will pay 2euro for it...
-if it has a dead devil which cannot be exchanged you will pay 3euro for it...

4)
For extra things such as Gold/Set/silk items you pay extra.
If you want 1B gold on your account you will have to pay 7euro...
If you want full nova/magic/legend/rare set hmmm here the prices are different: first calculate them in gold than calculate them with the above rule: 1B=7euro (100m = 0.7euro)
If you want silk items you will pay extra.

FINAL PRICE (for naked) = 1)+2)+3)
FINAL PRICE (for extra) = 1)+2)+3)+4) (If you go with this extra thing I will make you a 2% discount at the final price)

CONCLUSION: Now it's easy to understand what prices I want for the acc above:
For e.g let's take acc number 6. Lv 104 and 1.54M sp => 14euro+15.4euro = 29.4euro naked. If you want on it a dress and a dress+devil+dead pet you will pay 9euro => 38.4euro... if you want 1B gold on it +7euro... if you want nova +9 set=calculate them in gold than in euro. it's pice of cake .

Quote:
After you pick up an account from the above list, calculate it's price+items if you want what so ever, than contact me. I am willing to negociate and to lower the price of any account, money is not a problem . All I care is to see this accounts on good hands.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2012, 13:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

UP
Old 02/12/2012, 13:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 260
it would be best if you write the prices since you already stated on the 1st post that it's CHEAP.
Old 02/12/2012, 13:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
it would be best if you write the prices since you already stated on the 1st post that it's CHEAP.
True Story.

But when I wrote cheap, I ment "I will wait for you offers" and usually the offers start cheap am I wright or... am I wright ?
Old 02/12/2012, 14:25   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
Good luck selling mate !
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2012, 10:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

have Yahoo messenger or MSN?
Old 02/17/2012, 13:43   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

MSN?
Old 02/17/2012, 14:04   #8

Y Messenger: .... Skype: freedy.octa
Old 02/20/2012, 15:33   #9

Here is a simple algorithm on how I calculate the accounts values:

it's quite easy, just follow a couple of steps.This is what you should know:
1) the acc level
2) the acc SP
3) things that cannot be removed.
4) the extra shits

1)
--- if the acc lv is under 100 than the price is calculated lile this: lv/10. (for e.g ... if acc level is 98 => the price of it is 9.8euro)
--- if the acc lv is from 101 -> 109 the price is calculated like this: lv/10+lv%10. (for e.g... if acc level is 103 => the price of is is 103/10+103%10=10+3=13euro)
--- if the acc lv is >=110 than the price is calculated like this: 20+lv%10. (for e.g ... if acc lv is 117 => the price is 20+7=27euro)

2)
--- here it's easy to calculate every 100k SP = 1euro => 1M SP = 10euro

3)
--- some accounts has some silk items that cannot be removed since they were bought with old silk not premium silk. For e.g:
-if an acc has 3page inventory expansion you will pay 4euro....
-if a char has a dress with normal silks and cannot be exchanged you will pay 4euro for the first suit, 3euro for the second 2euro for the 3rd etc....
-if a char has a pet which cannot be exchanged you will pay 2euro for it...
-if it has a dead devil which cannot be exchanged you will pay 3euro for it...

4)
For extra things such as Gold/Set/silk items you pay extra.
If you want 1B gold on your account you will have to pay 7euro...
If you want full nova/magic/legend/rare set hmmm here the prices are different: first calculate them in gold than calculate them with the above rule: 1B=7euro (100m = 0.7euro)
If you want silk items you will pay extra.

FINAL PRICE (for naked) = 1)+2)+3)
FINAL PRICE (for extra) = 1)+2)+3)+4) (If you go with this extra thing I will make you a 2% discount at the final price)

CONCLUSION: Now it's easy to understand what prices I want for the acc above:
For e.g let's take acc number 6. Lv 104 and 1.54M sp => 14euro+15.4euro = 29.4euro naked. If you want on it a dress and a dress+devil+dead pet you will pay 9euro => 38.4euro... if you want 1B gold on it +7euro... if you want nova +9 set=calculate them in gold than in euro. it's pice of cake .

Quote:
After you pick up an account from the above list, calculate it's price+items if you want what so ever, than contact me. I am willing to negociate and to lower the price of any account, money is not a problem . All I care is to see this accounts on good hands.
Old 02/20/2012, 19:14   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PMed you
Old 03/03/2012, 14:19   #11

**** it... all the accounts together for 300 euro (=> 27.27euro 1accout but only if you buy them all together ofcourse... I invested over 1200+++ euro and alot of time in them so I think it's fair if I'll get for them 1/4 of what I invested in.... I will never win back the time I lost)... Limited offer .
Old 03/12/2012, 21:02   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much ?
Old 03/13/2012, 21:34   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackManta View Post

How much ?
40 euro
Old 03/23/2012, 12:32   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i'm interested in chart n 11! add me on skype: biancorazio and pm me! tell me how much!
Old 03/31/2012, 21:08   #15

Greece: Acc nr.1 && 2 toghether at the price of 40 - euro

Hercules: All acc nr. 3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11 toghether at the price of: 160euro

With all the items & things u see in the screen etc.