Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT LVL 88 Glaiver with 89k sp

Discussion on WTT LVL 88 Glaiver with 89k sp within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT LVL 88 Glaiver with 89k sp

WTT that for a lvl 85+ any Euro i have no items

Pm me no scammers

server pacific only

reason a friend
Old 09/21/2008, 01:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Contact info like ICQ or MSN?
Old 09/21/2008, 03:30   #3

Hey if u realy wana trade see my msn in the profile

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT 103 Glaiver
06/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 22 Replies
CLOSE
WTT/WTS lvl 97 glaiver
03/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 17 Replies
like it says i WTT for a nice account or WTS i also accept gold on zeus server but it needs to be a lot offer any questions e-mail me at [email protected] LVL 97 glaive fire/light/heuskal
94 Glaiver
02/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Silkroad isn't the same as I used to remember it...and for that reason I'm giving up a game I played for 4 years. I'm looking for LEGITIMATE buyers with LEGITIMATE offers. I only accept PayPal as a payment method and will not give information out before hand. I am willing to do things like make a video recording of where you want me to go or you have an account that I talk to in game to prove it. Absolutely no information will be given out before I receive the money. This account is not...
HELP FOR GLAIVER PLZ HELp
02/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hey Guys i just wanted to know hsould i be a 90 fire 90 heskule 90 light and 30 cold or 90 fire 90 heskule 70 light and 50 cold ???? thx no callin me noob plz TVYM if u can help:confused:
Need help with lvl 72 - Glaiver
01/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
My friend quit the game . and he gave me his account , lvl 72 glaiver , skills are too bad{ fire heuksal and cold } and is little bit hybrid about 21 point in the int , and now thats the question should i Go for Fire & Light And heuksal or , go fire and cold and heksal , thats what i wanna know whats the right to do , to use glaive , or spear , and how and why ??pls help me asap , i need decent answer about that issue