Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Service for setting up PSRO server

Discussion on My Service for setting up PSRO server within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
My Service for setting up PSRO server

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PSRO Stall Network for SWSRO and PSRO servers
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi Guys! I'm working of a web-based stall network for PSRO server. My goal is to lessen the spam in Hotan and lessen all the typing's and use spam-bots. This project is inspired by this post thanks to melkorz123 for the idea. The difference of this web-based stall network is it has SWSRO support and maybe I'll add all working PSRO server in the near future. This project is 100% free because i used my own paid hosting and domain i just added a sub-domain for this project. This is not yet...
[Service] PSRO & Official Silkroad Middleman Service
08/07/2010 - Middleman - 3 Replies
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/6372/57547690.p ng Hello e*pvp community! Here I offer you my completely FREE middleman service for Private Silkroad Servers and Official Silkroad Servers(isro,rusro only). *** Requirements : No negative itrader/Black Market rating: Requirement Fulfilled.
help setting up new RO server
07/23/2009 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hi, i canlt seem to find a clear/working tutorial for Ragnarok online anymore, could some one either contact me at [email protected] to help me or please post a perfect step to step tutorial for Ragnarok online please thanks in advance
Help for Setting up Server with FTP
04/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
My friend's let me use his ftp server to host websites and such, and I was wondering how, if it's possible, to set it up to host a euds priv server. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.