Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts 47 lvl wizard/bard in Genesis

Discussion on Wts 47 lvl wizard/bard in Genesis within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts 47 lvl wizard/bard in Genesis

Wts 47 lvl wizard/bard in server genesis. Char has got 10 k sp/angel wings/pirate dress + hat.There are 25 m in the char/few things in storage and 101 silks. The char have fever ticket for more 22 days. Wtt it for other characters. Btw there is 37 lvl bower in the acc which I`m currently upping. Accepting paypal by gift to
Old 01/05/2012, 23:44   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Thanks I got this awesome char now . Trustable seller !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts 45 wizard/bard at Genesis
12/22/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I wanna sell 45 lvl wizard/bard at Genesis. The char is 45 lvl just but it will be plvled to 80. There is 24 day fever ticket on it and pirate dress + hat. For offers write here. Thank you :)
WTT 99 WIZARD/BARD+460K SP[XIAN] TO 98+ WIZARD/BARD [URANUS]
02/03/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
INFO Skill:Wizard 99ff/Bard 99ff Sp:462,674 Avatar:Skeleton Knight Armor Gold:10KK Screens: ImageShack Album - 3 images
WTB 80+ Wizard/Cleric or Wizard/Bard - Please sell, I am tired of waiting
12/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 17 Replies
I am tired of waiting, I want a good account. Requirements: Price range: $1-65 USD Please sell, we will definitely use MM - Roby or Krisssss if he still does it and if not YOU GO FIRST! Unverified account only! Must have Itrader 5+ or else I will not trade, sorry but I am tired of being scammed. Thanks, Justin
Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard?
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, atm i am farming a pure int euro char. I want to make one of my masteries Bard. I was wondering should i make a Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard? I really care about the grinding perspective of the build (able to kill giants, pt mobs etc. and not dieing) more then the pvp perspective of the build. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Anyone who has any experience with any of these builds opinion is greatly wanted. Thanks!