Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts lvl 52 at ecsro glavier full sos with 240m

Discussion on Wts lvl 52 at ecsro glavier full sos with 240m within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts lvl 52 at ecsro glavier full sos with 240m

account are at ecsro named Emperors pm me..have sos 7D garment set som /sos and sos accesory 7d and 6D 6D Garment set sos and 52+5 crt 9 so sglavie with str 5 int 2 and 64+5 sos glavie with crit 9 blue str 1 and set +3 full blue garment 8D 1tier 64-69 and 3tier 72-77 i wtt for isro accounts add for offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS MYSro 91 Glavier Full STR+73 S/S Full INT+38 Blade Full STR same account
04/24/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
And the account have again many items, silks, pet, and reverse scroll I sell because i don't play it anymore, i don't have time... 30$ or 40$, i accept only Paypal. (No trade) If u want can contact me via PM on forum or found me at MSN [email protected] It's 125 screenshot :) I have post for momently the download .rar MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
WTS ECSRO FEMBRIA 90 FULL STR GLAVIER
01/31/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Hi.. i want to sell my lvl 90 glavier on fembria :) gap 10 status: farming! the server just reopened..and there are not many players :D reg is off so...is good for playing it`s a 90 pure str glavier with +5 glavie lvl 85 some sos items in storage..and two dead monkeys in storage...130 m gold..and more..stones ,elixirs..elements! I sell it through paypal! i`m waiting for offers my email is [email protected] add me or email me..i will answer u..or u can pm me on epvpers ;) ...
WTB LVL 90 ECSRO Public Blader, Bower, Glavier or S/S Nuker Full Farmed
08/25/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTB LVL 90 ECSRO Public Blader, Bower, Glavier or S/S Nuker Full Farmed only clean chars, i pay with ingame gold. thank you.
WTS lvl 72 full str glavier ff on ecsro public
03/10/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
wts lvl 72 full str glavier on ecsro public not fembria for 10 dolars only,on paypal i have account,pasword,and email for pw change,contact me on [email protected] (msn messenger,yahoo messenger)
Lvl 82 glavier Ecsro full farmed +5 glavie
12/06/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
The char is full farmed ice 68 fire 70 light 70 heuskal 82 it have 3m but in storage 72+5 crt 11 sword fb and 76+5 shield 80+5 glavie and it wear 80+5 glavie so it have two 80+5 glavies it have to mage wirstlet lvl 85+4 fb and 87+3 shoes fb and 85+3 conjurator suit fb and rings 85+4 fb and necklace 84+5 fb and 87+3 earring fb we can meet ingame if you want i can give screen of anything you want my msn is [email protected] thx ill maybe use Sro_Thanker as middle man ill trade it for isro...