Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

0x33 account for 200mil on poseidon

Discussion on 0x33 account for 200mil on poseidon within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
0x33 account for 200mil on poseidon

i sell it fast 200mil means around the 50 dollar thats a nice price.. add me on msn and we will see

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS ACCOUNT GLAVIER POSEIDON AND SBOT ACCOUNT
06/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
I don't play sro because i don't have time :) I want to sell my glavier lvl 83 for only 30$ and sbot account for 20$. If you interesed pay on paypal . Sry for my very bad english On picture i use command /zerk 3 i edited pk2 :)
WTT ACCOUNT LV 76 POSEIDON BOWMAN FOR SBOT(OLD) ACCOUNT
07/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
only serious offer !
WTS/WTT 0x33 account/7x chars on poseidon
08/11/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Hello all i,m selling some 7x chars on poseidon and a 0x33 account. The first char is not realy my chars it,s from my mate so i have to discus with him about it maybe. i do know all information like secret and pw of email and so on. 79 hyb int spear: it,s hyb int have around 30-35 points on str so far. It have clothes like +2/3 and a bit blue. i believe it is 75 or 76 full farmed with light/fire/heuskal and cold on 60 or something. When you realy wanna know it i can check it for you.
SELL 0x33 account for 300mil on poseidon
08/03/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
what the title says :) btw scammers dont has to respond i take first the gold then i give the account :) i can send u always screeens :)
WTT GW Accout for 0x33 or WTB 0x33 Account
06/25/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Guys im interested in trading a GW Factions Account with an unbanned 0x33 Account, If nobody wants to trade id like to buy a unbanned 0x33 Account ... If youre interested write me an E-Mail to [email protected] I have also ICQ ^^ 467469169 ... Thanx if somebody wants to trade with me ... ( Im looking since a Year for the Account ... )