Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Scammer ALERT / Multiple accounts / Proofs / Already Reported / Be Carefull guys!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Scammer ALERT / Multiple accounts / Proofs / Already Reported / Be Carefull guys!

I have this thing and it cannot be stopped - once i feel suspicious about someone/something - i do all i can to get to a final conclusion which in this case i did and i got to a conclusion.
We have a scammer around , 2 accounts .
First account he used to scamm a guy here in epvp Hellrayzor and the second account he started using few days ago.
You want proofs? Here we go.

Since i don't know his name - let s call this scammer ... hmm X-guy.

So our guy Xguy has this epvp account and he makes a thread that he wants to trade/sell a sro account right ? So far so good. (try to look at the way the thread is created) Proof photo:

I don t need to say that he is a scammer - i don t have to prove it - other guys did it (hellrayzor and tony3 got scammed by him)

Moving on....

Let's see another interesting thread that "another" guy made.
Since i don t know the guy name i ll call him... hmm Z-guy Photo:

Ok let s say that its maybe a coincidence that the threads are looking simillar...

Moving on....

Let s see some numbers because we all love maths...some dates to be more specific.

Lets check the date when our guy the X-guy ( DarkLegacy02 ) was last seen in epvp.
Hmm it s 11-18-2011 / 07:11 Proof photo:

And now let s check the date when our Y-guy ( ImLikeUSA ) created his new and still active thread . Well well well it s 11-18-2011 / 07:19Proof Photo:

Enough beeing said You can pick your own conclusions and if that is not enough check this other piece of evidence. Final Proof:

-------------------------------------------------
Conclusion : DarkLegacy02 = ImLikeUSA = Scammer
-------------------------------------------------

I will do this more often - trying to gain evidence and alert you guys `bout scammers because i m freaking sick of such idiots.

If you think i helped you - feel free to thank me.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1, love ya Hector

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrayzor View Post
+1, love ya Hector
Freaking faggots. They need to stop scamm people and learn about how is to earn your own money and not scamming it.
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Darklegacy02 was also xtbsskully or whatever bullshit his name was, but the skully kid got banned

Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well epvp is full of fake accounts just to increase their itraders , so before making a deal you better check twice or ask someone old on epvp , anyway we all knew darklegacy is a scammer becouse we had lots of threads about him scamming

EDIT: just found a new proof , kinda easily ( check the itraders of both accounts and the fail comes where he said on both accounts " he went first" and ofcourse on a trade always only a guy will go first , impossible for two)

Closed Thread