Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS SBOT & MBOT ACCONTS

Discussion on WTS SBOT & MBOT ACCONTS within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS SBOT & MBOT ACCONTS

WTS SBOT & MBOT ACCOUNT

(BEFORE I START WITH MY THREAD: ACCEPT ONLY PAYPAL GIFT AND WON'T GO FIRST DON'T SEND ME PM's TELLING ME TO GO FIRST YOU WILL GET IGNORED, IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME DON'T PM ME! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ABUSING/SCAMMING ANYONE!, THANKS!...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

I'm selling a old Sbot account for 10 euro, if you are interested please leave me a PM or add me on , please PM me only if you are serious do not add me then never answer on my PM or never show up in msn I want serious people only.

NOTE: Don't bump me with " add me on this" YOU will add, not me.

I also have 1 Mbot account for 5 euro.

IMPORTANT: I accept ONLY paypal as >GIFT< and you pay the >FEE< and you will >GO FIRST< with paying, if you not agree with this DON'T PM ME.

NOTE: If you didn't understand anything of this nor have decent english PLEASE don't PM me.

Price Sbot = 10 euro , Mbot = 5 euro.

IMAGE:

All the best

Striker900