Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Three Greece Accounts

Discussion on Selling Three Greece Accounts within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Three Greece Accounts

Hello All,

I am selling 3 Characters. They must go ASAP.

Heres the details;

-------

Hybrid Str Blader (level 84):

He is alright farmed for level 80 both Fire and Blade.

Comes with ALL Gear and Storage (Alot of Tabs, Stones, And Money elixirs). He has quite a few Items Mall Items like both Wings and much more (Will take pictures).

He is in one of the best guilds in the server of Greece. Also this account was legit from 1-78. Only recently have I started to bot on him.

Pictures:

*Skills*

I'll put a video up soon =)

I am only accepting Western Union.. Offers only 200+ USD.

------------------

Hybrid Int Spear (level 82):

I am selling a level 82 Hybrid Int Spear account. He is farmed to 80. His name isn't like with underscores or anything.. It's actually a pretty cool name.

He comes with 9D Gear + some cash to grind with.

He has Angel Wings + Fur Hat and a White Wolf.

Will post pictures later.

Western Union only accepted.. Looking around 150 USD.

--------

Hybrid Int Spear (level 75):

I am selling a Hybrid Int Spear level 75 for CHEAP! This acc is farmed to 70 on Ice, Lightning, and Spear. Comes with gear and 10m inside.

This account comes with a Pirate Suit (No Hat) and a dead Pet pick up.

Pictures come soon

Accepting only Western Union. Looking for 100 USD.

I would also Like to add that this account comes with a Level 5 guild with enough GP to change guild logo and UNION logo.

These accounts need to go ASAP. Please I need some serious offers.

If you ened to contact me via MSN it is

Thank you <3

Original Thread:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Greece] Selling Level 97/106 Rogues
05/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
As Title Says Level:106 Build:Rogue/Bard Sp:30k Skills:FF Xbow-Dagger-Bard 101 / 106 Items:FB 11D Set +4/+3 weapon +0 :D Silk stuff: Cursed Dress Not verified
Selling Lvl 86 Spearman Nuker On Greece!
08/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey all im selling my lvl 86 Spearman nuker on greece, it has 400ksp left Skills lvl 80, could easily be 86, she has Halloween Suit and Angel Wings, 5 Globals Left 12 Reverse Returns. Very strong powerful char, im selling for real money, because i could use some money for other stuff, that aren't virtual lol.. leave your offers here,and leave your msn here i'll get back to you asap. * Im not giving any information for any reason before the payment * * Im only accepting paypal, not in-game...
Selling lvl 97 Rouge/Cleric Greece
08/26/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
Im selling my lvl 97 Rouge/Cleric on greece, it has pretty good gear, +3+4+5 with arabian suit and halloween suit, i can meet you in game or take screenshots, prefer any of them, im selling for REAL money through verified paypal ONLY VERIFIED please read this carefully IM NOT WILLING TO TRADE OR IN-GAME GOLD, because i need some extra cash for college and stuff, leave your offers here or leave your msn, and i'll add you and we can talk then, you will not get any of my info, before payment, so...
Selling level 95 s/s int account on Greece
06/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 21 Replies
So, selling a level 95 s/s int account on server Greece. Char has full 10th protector set +4/+5, skilled with fire93, bicheon90, light40, cold 60 (gonna be without light as soon as im finished reskilling). ImageBanana - items.JPG ImageBanana - items2.JPG ImageBanana - pet.JPG ImageBanana - prer.JPG ImageBanana - skills1.JPG ImageBanana - skills2.JPG ImageBanana - stats.JPG
WTB 80+ accounts on greece
02/26/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hi, im looking to buy or trade for 80 + accounts on greece server. add me to msn, [email protected]