Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] 64 + WIZ or PURE str/int glavie on olympus

Discussion on [WTB] 64 + WIZ or PURE str/int glavie on olympus within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] 64 + WIZ or PURE str/int glavie on olympus

im a very serious buyer, if u dont seem trustworthy i may require u to get a mod as the middleman

prices are extremely negotiable.. do expect the USD to go pass 50 depending on what ur offering.. (and yes EU chars will be cheaper then chinese chars because they are hell lot easier to grind)

here is the things im looking for

Wiz level 64+ dont matter if its full farmed or not.. actually i dont really care if its naked.. just make sure its not in murder status.. WIZ may be lower then 64 just talk to me and we can negotiate..

Pure str. glavie, no hybrid.. lvl 64+ and it must be 64+ anything lower is unacceptable... just a heads up if its decently farmed i will pay more then those that are not farmed... if its full farmed ill pay u pass 100 USD meaning farmed up to 90

Pure int glavie, no hybrid ... lvl 64+ and it must be 64+ anything lower is unacceptable... just a heads up if its decently farmed i will pay more then those that are not farmed... if its full farmed ill pay u pass 100 USD meaning farmed up to 90

thats all folks

heres how to contact me ..
leave a message on this forum
pm through this forum
send an email to
chat with me on aim sn is InfernoStigma

that is all hope we can work something out