Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Sro Account of Server RedSea !!!!

Discussion on WTB Sro Account of Server RedSea !!!! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Sro Account of Server RedSea !!!!

write me a message with all infos then we talk about price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB RedSea Account CHN STR 105+
08/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi ich suche einen 105+ Full Str Char auf RedSea egal ob Glavier Blader oder Bower. Schreibt mir eure offers :) nur Deutsche ! Der kauf findet nur per Ebay statt !!!! Kein Paypal sondern Banlüberweisung !!!! Email verzifiziert NUR bei Hotmail !!! :) so das wärs xD
WTS lvl90 Int Spear on RedSea just for gold on Redsea!!!
07/19/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
name: XXX_MoVes exp: 33% (lvl90) skills: Fire 88FF, heuksel 85FF and cold 80FF set: protector last lvl d9+d10 +4/+5/+6 set nearly 100%FB same with ACC! weapon: +5 spear silk items: 1x Skeleton Dress and 1x Black Angel wings both are female with good blues his dmg is awesome he kills easy ppl on the same lvl! for screens add me icq: 233-878-487 , skype ghettopit or send me a msg I JUST ACCEPT GOLD ON REDSEA, NO CHARS, NO STEAMS ACCS ETC.
WTS account at Redsea Server Lv86
12/05/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello to all here.. I want to sell my account at Redsea Server Lv86 for php and steal leveling at the moment with Premium+ to those who are interested only.. If you think of scamming me better not to reply here, I want a buyer who would take care of my character because it has allot of friends in the game and you can get help on them, and also the character is one of the pioneering in Redsea Server. So think of the high level and hard characters on Redsea specially those are from Philippines or...
Selling lvl 42 Account on server Redsea
11/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I want to sell lvl 42 full str glavier on Redsea.The problem is that the guy inside the account has 0 gold and absolutely no items or stuff.he has lvl 42 glavie lvl 35 light ...im trading it for some gold on xian ...or im waiting for ur offers...i sell IT CHEAP! im not the kind of person named scammer please remember that!if u want this acc,pm me with ur offer(btw it can be a cheap offer) :)i'm not a scammer so if i under any circumstances seem like i am or some ppl acuses me of...