Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 7 Goldbot Lvl 55 [Tigris]

Discussion on WTS 7 Goldbot Lvl 55 [Tigris] within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 7 Goldbot Lvl 55 [Tigris]

I wanna sell 7 goldbot on server Tigris..
They all are wizzards,have weapons clothes,accesorys the highest possible,and some gold (500k)
They are all in the same guild too

Price is 1.5$ each via PAYPAL or 9 $ for ALL

They have secret answer too and not e-mail verified oh and the most important..NOT BANNED
Old 07/31/2011, 14:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sweet, save 50 cents when you buy them all at once xD
Old 07/31/2011, 15:38   #3

Shut up and mind your own business idiot..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Goldbot
01/02/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey guys, i have a wizz / bard goldbot and i wonder what mobs i should kill to get gold, i mean whats the max lvl gap between char and mob? btw... can someone pls tell me what setting i should set for example : at what % i should cast hp / mp pot, what skills to use, should i use life control etc... thanks ~!
GoldBot ?
12/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I would be happy, if someone tell me build for fast leveler / gold gainer . I've tried bard/cleric full INT. With this one i'm level 27( haha ) but don't even know if it's good. Some ppl say it's good for botting, but i'm fully farmed atm (have enough sp for level 50 FF) and i die alot. As level 27 i kill monsters 7-8 levels lower, but i still die ALOT. I lose more exp than i gain.. Also i tried to put autoheal if hp is lower than 40% + using pots if hp is lower than 76%, but still i die...
goldbot
04/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
so i have a feq Q's about goldbots. 1. all the goldbots that are exactly the same and go on top of eachother etc- are they all from the same bot or from different clientless bots that walk the same? 2. are the goldbots self sufficient? like the ones made by companies? i mean when they reach a certain level do they update gears etc and hunting area/mobs? thanks in advance!
goldbot
03/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey all, i just have some questoins about gold bots. 1. are there any goldbots free/ p2u? 2. are goldbots just clientless bots or real bots that manage themselves? thanks in advance
Goldbot bot?
01/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Wich bot are the goldbots using ?