Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Sbot accounts New Customer

Discussion on WTS Sbot accounts New Customer within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Sbot accounts New Customer

Just selling sbots accounts (new customers) that have forum access and come with full information in which you can change the password etc. However, they haven't been charged for bot time so you'll have to do that yourselves. Have 5 for sale at the moment for 1Bil Odin Gold each

Send me a PM

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2 Old Customer Sbot Accounts (20€ PSC)
05/26/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Valid till 30.5.2011 - each one for 20€ PSC - PM ME / Leave Message or anything! Fast pl0x!!!! :) ONLY ACCEPTING PAYSAFECARDS GERMAN TRADER YOU GO FIRST OR WE ARE GOING TO USE A 100% TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN!
WTB Sbot (New Customer) accounts
02/24/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
as the title says want to buy sbot new customers accounts , not old for those who cant tell the differnce Old customer means you can reprushace sbot and use it. New cutomser means you can not prushace sbot cause its not allowed for new customers. pls pm me in private after you leave me a comment here if you are inter
[SBOT] 2 old customer accounts
12/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, i founded mine 2 old SBOT's accs, i don't play SILK anymore so i want to sell them via paypal, those accounts are working but botting time expired so you have to reorder bot-time. Contact me on forum if you are interested to get them, price i want is about 35€
WTB OLD CUSTOMER SBOT ACCOUNTS
11/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
I buy old customer Sbot accounts with forum access. Price is 25$ via Paypal. Leave your msn or icq to get in contact with me.
WTB new customer accounts SBOT
05/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I buy all the quantity you got I want the "new" customers one. I pay 1 old customer acc for every 5. OR PM ME for the way of deal [email protected]