Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ISRO Premium Silk.

Discussion on WTS ISRO Premium Silk. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ISRO Premium Silk.

6$ - 50 Premium Silk
12$ - 100 Premium Silk
35$ - 300 Premium Silk
55$ - 500+25 Premium Silk

Payment: PayPal

MSN:
Old 06/27/2011, 13:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can u sell for gold?
how much ?
Old 06/27/2011, 16:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thank you bro.
Very Cheap.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] 100 Premium Silk on PACIFIC [WantToHave] Gold or Dress or Silk Items
11/02/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
As the title say i sell 100 Premium Silk make me some offers for that .. you can also buy only 50 silk or 60 or 79 silk ..
ISRO Silk via Paypal
07/30/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey habe mir gerade Silk mit Paypal gekauft, jetzt versuche ich mich einzuloggen doch sobalt ich auf connect bzw verbinden gehe kommt ne meldung " Signin Failed. Please report to Silkroad Online customer service ... " an was hapert es ? war auch gestern in so nen stall bug liegs vielleicht daran? oder doch wirklich an dem Paypal silk??... vielleicht hat jemand das gleiche erlebt und kann mir da helfen..
iSRO silk account?
01/20/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Ok, I started playing iSRO again and got iBot and I was wondering i bought silk on one of my accounts before but im going to switch to Maya server for better ping. Since I bought silk already on another server will it lower my chances of being banned because I was a silk buyer?
About Silk and Premium Silk
11/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hello epvpers I found some interested things about premium silk, 1 to gift premium silk to somebody else you acc must be email verified 2 you cannot buy premium silk with a Credit Card so joymax will not have the problem of CCF. if you discover something else let us know.
Isro Account with 525 silk.
09/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
Hey i sell i isro account with 525 silk!!. All silk were bought with Paysafecard so you cant get banned and i cant make chargeback :). On The account is a ll 22 Character on Server Oasis... http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9043/silk2.th. jpg Make me offers in Thread, i prefer Paypal or Ecsro Vip Account!