Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

-ADMINS/MODS/GlobalMods/Everyone READ-

Discussion on -ADMINS/MODS/GlobalMods/Everyone READ- within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 224
The Black Market: 148/0/2
Exclamation -ADMINS/MODS/GlobalMods/Everyone READ-

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know, that the past few post's were made by Omerta., he hacked my Elitepvper's account, and spammed around, now at this time, I have been helped by some friend <3 him, to get my password on Elitepvper's back.
I'm glad I got it back, and away from that scammer.
I have much proof's that he's a scammer.
I'd just like to say, that I WILL be banned for 7days, [Guarantee'd] going to get 3 Infractions..
When I'm back hopefully everything will be okay, and me and Headschock have spoken to eachother, our problems are solved, Omerta. just got in-between us.
And hacked alot of people, I'm really sorry for all who got hacked, hopefully I can make it up to you.

Greetz & Cheers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2011, 11:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
he did NOT scammed me, it was my fault, but its seems like it was the same guy talking to me. Im sorry for that <3. And enjoy your epvp account, I'm glad that i could help u to get back your epvp account.

Greetz Heady
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2011, 11:50   #3

elite*gold: 224
The Black Market: 148/0/2
Thank's man, and mod's please, dont give me another Infraction, i'll post in Complaint Area, hopefully they can do something..
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread