Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRambo3L1T3x Scammer - Take Care

Discussion on xRambo3L1T3x Scammer - Take Care within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
xRambo3L1T3x Scammer - Take Care

Hello guys, like 10 mins ago i was scammed by rambo and just want to warn ppl from that guy.

here u can see the proofes :
this char got scammed :

He took away all the items.
I dont care about this char and dont want to flame, i just want to warn ppl b4 they trade with this guy.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/13/2011, 01:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
That is strange. I've never spoken to him when he's been offline and chatting. Did it sound like it was the real rambo? Did he say a lot of sirs and used a lot of manners?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2011, 01:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontundra View Post
That is strange. I've never spoken to him when he's been offline and chatting. Did it sound like it was the real rambo? Did he say a lot of sirs and used a lot of manners?
well he said *****, does it sound like him?
Old 06/13/2011, 01:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrayzor View Post
well he said *****, does it sound like him?
Yes but if you think he was hacked again, the hacker might be smart enough to act like Rambo at the beginning of the trade. He didn't post up any beginning banter so idk. I've done a trade with rambo i went first and everything, i made it out fine. Plus rambo's old account was hacked a few days ago so this may have happened again.

However this could also just be one of those people who say they have been hacked just to get out of trouble. I am no expert but yeah.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2011, 01:26   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontundra View Post
Yes but if you think he was hacked again, the hacker might be smart enough to act like Rambo at the beginning of the trade. He didn't post up any beginning banter so idk. I've done a trade with rambo i went first and everything, i made it out fine. Plus rambo's old account was hacked a few days ago so this may have happened again.

However this could also just be one of those people who say they have been hacked just to get out of trouble. I am no expert but yeah.
very true
Old 06/13/2011, 01:58   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol And Rambo Was Giving Other People Shi,t For Scamming What A Stupid Mother ****** Lol And Head That Sucks Bro Sorry To Hear About Your Loss
Old 06/13/2011, 02:03   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

its not deffinate yet, it is still 'possible' that his msn was hacked...
Old 06/13/2011, 02:13   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats what they all say though they got lots of itraders so people think there trusted then they decide to hack someone and say there msn got hacked
Old 06/13/2011, 02:15   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

we will find out very soon since im doing a deal with him about my wizard
Old 06/13/2011, 02:51   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he was hacked
his new msn was hacked.
I just spoke to his msn and I got few very mean replies.
Even stated he hacked him and threatened to hack me.
Unless he is going out of his way to pretend that he was hacked I kinda believe he really is hacked.
Also it is very strange that he is on his msn and not his epvp to defend himself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2011, 02:55   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i guess i just got scamed by this guy stuff worth around 5b join me to the got scamed list

if anyone needs screens

IF YOU READ THIS! 5b is nothing rofl what a **** loser

beware all i wish i had saw this thread first would have more 5b taking dust on my storage rofl
Old 06/13/2011, 03:02   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Funny how I got 2 infractions for saying something, maybe a little seniority issue hm?

Well I appologize for both your losses, after my loss few days ago I stopped with trading, if I want something im doing it myself and I recommend you all do the same.

Quick note i'm helping out around server Ares pm me for infos, hope this scammer gets some attention from the mods..
Old 06/13/2011, 03:05   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what can i say, either make them go first or use a MM, simple...
Old 06/13/2011, 03:06   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well duh he's a scammer... hes zombietaco, crackhouse13, Recipeblaze,moonstah, CloudD_
and u know ... same **** lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2011, 03:08   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrayzor View Post
what can i say, either go first or use a MM, simple...
Problem is the going first thing is complete bullshit, theres no good way to trade at ALL, being said in complete fairness. Also who knows, a trade of 2 very well geared and well skilled chars might make a MM go corrupt, PLUS you gotta pay em, can't trust anyone with anything I think.
Closed Thread

Tags
noob, rambo, scammer