Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTT] 2,06 € PSC for [2$]~ You charge PhBot for me 2 weeks :D

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [WTT] 2,06 € PSC for [2$]~ You charge PhBot for me 2 weeks :D

2,06 € PSC for 2$ Via Paypal for PHbot 2Weeks

I give u 2 € PSC and you buy charge bot for me for 2 weeks. PHBot.

Xfire: lolekman
MSN:

« WTS SWSRO1 112 Bowman + 67 Bowman 2 account! | WTB Isro-Rsro char pay for paypal »

Similar Threads
phBot Manager , fully managing for phBot
07/15/2018 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 87 Replies
phBot Manager never connect to internet supports iSRO and rSRO download it only from here or Official Site www.phbot-manager.com phBot Manager 2.8 for phBot v10.4.3 * Updated for phBot v10.4.3
[Give-Away] PhBot 4 Weeks
02/13/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
I purchased PhBot for 4 weeks, and the bot sucks. I think its the shittiest thing I have ever payed for, even ibot is better. The good news is, it is compatible in ISRO and RSRO, and I am giving it away to the first person who speaks perfect English that wants it. So post away... 60 minutes until I give it away.
[Silk Charge] Can΄t charge Walliecard :O
11/07/2010 - SRO Ask the Experts - 11 Replies
There΄s just no option called "Walliecard".. The Thing is that i can charge silks by Walliecard with another account on joymax >_> can any1 help me to solve the problem?
I've been trying this for 3 weeks....
01/10/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Well, I have been trying to start my own private server without help and everything went fine. I figured some things out on myself and some things I could find on Epvp. But now I ran into a problem that I can't solve and it isn't somewhere on the Epvp forum. I installed everything correctly (I am using the ShadowCO source and localhost/phpmyadmin on the internet). I made one account to try and see if I could login. I'm hosting it via hamachi. So I started the testCO lvl server, which brings...