Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 105 Warrior/Cleric on Titan

Discussion on WTS 105 Warrior/Cleric on Titan within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTS 105 Warrior/Cleric on Titan

Hi, I decide to quit Silkroad so hereby I want to sell my account. I want to sell my level 105 Warrior/Cleric on Titan. I only accept real money, and it can be paid through paypal or any other method that won't cause an issue with ING BANK Netherlands. I also accept the possibility to use a middleman, but only lolrko because he is a good friend of mine.

This account includes:

- Including sBOT account if u need.
- 2Handed Sword 101+7 Phy80% Crit12, Maxed blues
- Full Blue D11 Protector Set
- Storage is full with elixers and other stuff
- Saint Knight Armor Dress with Hat and Acc. ( Dark color )
- Wedding Hat, Saint Knight Armor Acc. ( Gold color )
- Exp is @ 20%
- Email Verified, but It has it own account email so I will give that fully email information too.

Only serious interested persons and acceptable offers please.
Asking for screens is not an problem, so if you want to see some screens just pm me. And of course pm me with your offer if u are planning to buy my account
Old 05/08/2011, 10:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

C/o? And do you accept paypal
Old 05/08/2011, 11:45   #3

What's your offer mate, and yes I accept paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS LVL 103 Warrior/Cleric @Titan
04/24/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
Hi, I decide to quit Silkroad so hereby I want to sell my account. I want to sell my level 104 Warrior/Cleric on server the Titan. I only accept real money, and it can be paid through paypal or any other method that won't cause an issue with ING BANK Netherlands. I also accept the possibility to use a middleman, but only lolrko because he is a good friend of mine :) This account includes: - 2Handed Sword 101+7 Phy80% Crit12 and Full Blues - Full Blue D11 Protector Set - 250Mil Gold -...
WTS WARRIOR/CLERIC LV 100 [Titan]***HOT***
09/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hi all here no scamm :) i sell long time ago one Wizard/Bard on Xian lv 100 today i have this char for You! Server:Titan LV:100 Sp:1067407 Set: All +4 Name:Sigried Build:Warrior/cleric NOT VERIFIED
WTT/S Warrior Cleric Lv97 On Titan
01/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
Warrior Cleric Lv97 On Titan http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5593/warribild1. jpg infos: Server: Titan Race: Europe Level: 97 (knight Quest Done) Gender: Male Build: Pure Str Masteries: 96 Warrior, 96 Cleric (Both FF) Gap: 1
WTS< lvl 73 warrior/ cleric in titan with almost 1 mil sp
01/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
lvl 73 server titan it has alot of sp here is the screen shots http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n227/thykvn/un titled-2.jpg
WTS/WTT lvl 98 Warrior/Cleric on Titan
11/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Hi im Selling or Trading a lvl 98 Warrior/Cleric Name: aRias Sp:239k lvl 98 Warrior FF 2h,bleed on dual axe lvl 98 Cleric Has necessary cleric skills only. Holly spell,Holy recovery,healing Orbit ect. Has a good set and has 1 honor buff link to rev6 check out set all good blues Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution msg me if you want to know more im not puttin screen shots here to prevent other people from gettin them and usin them to scamm people so if you need screens just msg me