Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Bards On Oasis

Discussion on WTB Bards On Oasis within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
WTB Bards On Oasis

First of all hello elitepvpers it's nice to be back here again
Missed u alot guys

Now let's get into the topic
I Would like to buy bards on oasis, str or int doesn't matter
90~100
Paying in gold or Cash

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 80+ WIZARD/BARDS ON HELIOS
05/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
IF YOU HAVE ANY LET ME KNOW !
WTB 2 Lv 85+ Bards on Any Server!
03/30/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy 2 lv 85+ Bards on any server ( both on the same one ) I prefer FF Bard lv 85 ( so he can 1 hit pt ongs) Send me a Private Message!
Hello, I need help with bards
07/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hello I have a complete 8/8 party with 3 bards in it :) and i'm using now danicg of wizardry and dancing of mana (we r lvl 80) and i'm asking when we reach lvl 90 then it will be mana orbit, can i use dancing of wizardry and dancing of magic together for maore damage?? thx in advance PlZ Guys i really need help
Lvl 70 S/S at oasis with two suits full blue for gold at oasis
10/01/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 18 Replies
Hello i traded with gullberg today my wizard for his s/s at oasis lvl 70 now i want to resell it cuz i want to start a new acc in oasis i have all screens we can even meeet in game to trust that i have the acc it have full blue Garment 8D 2nd tier and 1er tier and full blue 68+3 68+5 sword and shield full blue blockl 17 crit 8 with gdf female and two suits Carnival suit with hat ant carnival accesory and fur suit with hat and fur suit dead monkey and gdf and 17M on the acc and full blue 72+3...