Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS 101 wiz/cleric FF

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 101 wiz/cleric FF

10 euros by paypal sent as gift, the char is hotmail verif, i just trade with midleman, not perfect set and weapon but a lot of silk items, pets, atavars and ff

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Its Verified And Look At His Itraders I Mean This Kid Is So Noob I Told Him I Bought A Better Char And He Proceeded To Tell Me I Was A Liar And That I Probably Scammed It Which I Didnt And He Even Admitted He Use To Be A Scammer I Got Chat Logs From A Few Days Ago To Prove It So GTFO Pwned You Noob

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePimp92 View Post
Its Verified And Look At His Itraders I Mean This Kid Is So Noob I Told Him I Bought A Better Char And He Proceeded To Tell Me I Was A Liar And That I Probably Scammed It Which I Didnt And He Even Admitted He Use To Be A Scammer I Got Chat Logs From A Few Days Ago To Prove It So GTFO Pwned You Noob
The real elitepimp? :$$$ I played one of ur char(especially a nuker 98++)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sro_MM also known as HunterPablo, was/is a scammer, who scammed me once ago...... also was a guy who was verifying his accs, to get 'em back once he traded 'em...
don't ever trust him, even if using MM(mm's won't agree to deal with verified ones) cuz he can get 'em back...(i know that bug... lot of ppl know it)
Old   #4

I sell it for just 10 euros.