Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

X_3Lo's Botting/PC Spot Service

Discussion on X_3Lo's Botting/PC Spot Service within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/21/2011, 09:13   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Noob scammed!!! Scammed me 110 lvl warrior/cleric **** you low!!!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Service] 24/7 Botting Service ISRO (International Silkroad Online)
02/01/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Everyone, Description: Easy 24 / 7 (day and night) botting undertake, for those who can not. Of course, not free. Either Chinese or European character. You'll have to do the setting. Read more on MSN receive. Payment methods: -Paypal (Gift) Currency: $ / € ($ depend on the exchange rate!) 5 € / 2 weeks / characters
WTS Botting/Computer Spot 24/7
06/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 54 Replies
OPENING SPECIAL 1 Char Botting:3$/Weekly or 10$/Month 3 Char Botting:5$/Weekly or 18$/Month 1 Bot 7 Farms:15$/Month #Dedicated server: Online (24/7 server with a 99.99% uptime for botting) Website: Stealth's Silkroad Services - You Best Silkroad Service Provider
SBot-Returning to botting spot
05/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I have a problem with SBot , it wont return to the botting location i set after returning to town for items and what not. It just finishes running to all the npcs in the town and buys stuff, then goes back to the spawn location. Any help here?