Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mc_Shadow- I can Again Trust Him.?

Discussion on Mc_Shadow- I can Again Trust Him.? within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/29/2011, 21:24   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
That's happen when you are mean. You won't pay this 1$/1euro to middleman for help cause u think it's not worth it and after scamm - you cry
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2011, 21:35   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
CLEARLY YOU SIR "Are is idiot".Im saying it that way so you can understand .And btw what were you thinking "Oh men im totaly gonna go first even that I know im going to get scammed but np i can then spam how "you cant is trust him oqe" but np.I totaly understand that .And let me put it this way what in your right mind told you to go first when no one told you "go first dude" and that guy doesn't want to use a mm.And i couldn't not notice your speach about how "sro is not the meaning of life and stuff" well let me ask you this you wasted hours,days or even years on that char or whatever but still you are ok when you get scammed.Well you wasted some time of your life on that,that you can't get back,i dont know maybe you can travel back in time .Well here is the conclusion use MM.
Thanks
1 User