Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING ALL CHARACTERS/GOLD ON MAYA!!

Discussion on BUYING ALL CHARACTERS/GOLD ON MAYA!! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING ALL CHARACTERS/GOLD ON MAYA!!

I am currently buying all characters and gold on ISRO server Maya. Either reply here or add me MSN to talk about details.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Maya buying full 8/8 pt 60+
02/22/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all wanting to buy a full euro pt 8/8 all 60+ pls add my msn or post here.. msn i [email protected]
@@@@@ WTB/WTT Characters on Maya!
01/11/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I'm interested on chars on maya. Acepting Bards and Wizzards... if you have other Eu. char offer it!, atm im not interested on china chars so dont offer chinas ;). I can trade for chars on Tibet or pay $$$.
Buying Maya accounts!!
12/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi title says all, I'll only do payments through PayPal and the account has to have an unverified email. I want something at least 70+ prefer a warrior/cleric or rogue/cleric thanks.
Buying Silk from Maya in Sjsro
07/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Has anyone recently bought silk from Maya using the "payment method of Western Union"? Does anyone know if his name is actually Furong Tan? Because this is getting akward, not his name but what Western Union is asking me to do. It is telling me to give my last 4 digits of my Social Security #. Could you get messed up by giving your 4 last digits of Social Secuirty? Please answer if you have Recently bought Silk from Maya USING the payment method of "Western Union". Thanks, Also if you know...
Buying lvl 70 characters on WoW
10/29/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
It can be any server, preferably storm reaver, echo isle. Just leave the info here or private message me and i'll send my msn but it has to be good geared and have some money on it and i can trade for stuff in 2moons.