Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

106 glavier Phoenix FF

Discussion on 106 glavier Phoenix FF within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
106 glavier Phoenix FF

UNVERIFIED

Fire 106
Cold 106
Heu 106
13k sp more

Clean set/glavie.
A lot of devils

I can trade for char 101+ UNVERIFIED TOO!
Mars/Hercules but i'll think about any others if its good

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtb 90+ wizard / glavier / archer character on phoenix
12/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hello guys , i want to buy any 90+ character prefered glavier archer or wizard , mo matter farm of items he have , my only condition is to do the trade through thepowerlevel.com or any elitepvpers admin .. or you can trust me and give me the account first if you like , i pay 80 to 150 usd depends on the account , goodluck .. regards ,
WTB BOWER / GLAVIER OF REDSEA,MARS,PHOENIX lvl 101+++
07/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Search a 101+ char of RedSea,Phoenix or Mars pure STR or INT not verificiered! have skype and icq! SKYPE: richter-666 ICQ: 370874817 ADDE ME :))
WTS Lv 68 FF Glavier Whith 100k Sp Glavier FireForce WTS 4 SIKLS
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
The char haves demon spirit(expired) ... He had premium .... He haves +3 :awesome::awesome:Wepond Non special Set ... Some Gold ... And thets alll ... In the storage he haves some special +3 items for the char when he will have 76 ... Fulll str ... And thets alll ...If u want to buy This is my id [email protected] Add me or send me a E-Mail ...;)... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek ::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ...