Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT ZUES/MARS FOR SATURN

Discussion on WTT ZUES/MARS FOR SATURN within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] Zues/Mars for saturn lvl 50/49

WTT two characters same account different servers
WTT FOR SATURN ACCOUNT

Zues: a lvl 50 wizard/bard
Mars: A lvl 49 Chinese Bower

The wizard has a pretty strong build and has some cash on it along with a 32 sos +3 sword. Has a 0 gap and lvl 43 bard mastery.

The Chinese bower has 32 lightning (maxed imbue only gives you 1k more damage at lvl 80) and lvl 49 pacheon. It has TONS of elixers unfortunately not that many weapon elixers left. Pages full in the storage. Along with some sos items.

I really need to trade these accounts for a lvl 45+ blade or glaive. But im willing to trade for a int hybrid maybe.

If I really need to i am willing to go for a lvl 42+ character.

I Have lots of screen shots for both characters so PM me if you want to view some.

PM ME
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS PURE STR BOW LVL 59 TO 200SILK ZUES
07/31/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
PM ME IN [email protected]... Just say I wanna buy THe Account of DAJ STR BOW
WTT/WTS Blader LVL56 [Saturn] Bower LVL28 38k SP [Saturn] and more..
07/13/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to trade / sell these char's. :) 1: Blader LVL56, naked (no gold), pretty good farmed at Bicheon (lvl56) 2: Spear Nuker LVL56 with pretty good gear, got some gold + Glavie LVL50 with nice SOS Glavie LVL42 +5 and some gold. Also good gear. 3: Bower LVL28 with 38k SP on it, got some gold also got gear. Just start grinding it. :) The blader and the bower are at Saturn server, the spear nuker and glavie char are at ECSRO. I want to trade / sell these char's. Just lay an...
WTT LVl 66 nuker zues
06/23/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hi alll i want to trade 66 nuker farly farmd and striped for a lvl 60-65 pure str in pacific add me on yahoo [email protected] email veryfied i will give email pls reply thnxs
S/T> Tro-Tro on Statue of Zues
11/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
S> Lvl 86 tro-tro on Statue of Zues ***Full Data*** P.M me for the name, and offer...I'm looking for items/money/DBs/(Possibley a character) on ruby server Items - not so good Elite +3 armor Elite boots Elite +2 sword 1 soc with ref drag Uni ring Uni necky
T/S>Rb Tro-Tro on Statue of Zues
11/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
S> Lvl 86 tro-tro on Statue of Zues ***Full Data*** P.M me for the name, and offer...I'm looking for items/money/DBs on ruby server Items - not so good Elite +3 armor Elite boots Elite +2 sword 1 soc with ref drag Uni ring Uni necky