Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WizzJizz is a scammer

Discussion on WizzJizz is a scammer within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WizzJizz is a scammer

Sorry accident for double post

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WizzJizz is a scammer
03/10/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
Yep he scammed 850m from me. Cold blooded. He's a very naughty boy. Don't trust him
WizzJizz FUCKING SCAMMER
01/19/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 22 Replies
I DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF ADMINS BAN ME!_! PPL MUST KNOW THIS WizzJizz is a mother fucking walking shit that fcked up his whole family and came to epvp only to scam ppl..i know u'll read this and i hope u'll burn in fucking HELL..btw i'll wait u at the hell entrance and rape ur fucking ass mother fucking smallcock-ed retard guy. IF ADMINS BAN ME..was nice to be here ePvp..
warning WizzJizz is big scamer
12/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
All story started about his 100 lvl bladder RED SEA he screw me up like 3 weeks ago took 50$ in the ultimate game cards from the play span and 8 for a sbot he asked after all transaction he runaway. Then he showed up 2 days ago and said he is sorry and asked me to fix the situation so he can get beter review on the site not - 1 i sad ok lets fixed so he asked me to show me the char which he did in samarakan named valentin4blader then he made new acc and char with level 1 which i didnt...