Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Gold from SWSRO 1 To ZSZC (Water)

Discussion on WTT Gold from SWSRO 1 To ZSZC (Water) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Gold from SWSRO 1 To ZSZC (Water)

Hi guys i have Gold on SWSRO 1 and i need gold on Water so if you wanna trade pm me
Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT ZSZC WATER ACC FOR SWSRO 1 ACC OR ZSZC RETRO OR OTHER ZSZC WATER OR FIRE ACC BOW
03/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
Hi Guys I Want To Trade My Lv 92 Full Str Glavie Heuksal/Biechon/Fire/Cold <- Dual Char Lv 74 Bow Full Str Paechon/Fire/Cold LV 68 Full Int Nuker <- All In 1 Account ! OR My Lv 99 Nuker Full Int And LV 76 Bow Char <- Thats A Other Account For A Swsro 1 Account Or Zszc Retro Account <- By These Server Is The Lv Not Important Only You Got All Stuffs To Change The Pw ! Or For a Lv 98+ Bow Full Str Account On Zszc Water Or Fire With Email And All. I Got The Email And All To Change...
WTS SWSRO GOLD FOR ZSZC WATER GOLD
02/16/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
i have gold edits garm 11D set fb spear +5 fb on swsro i need gold or items on zszc water my name in water is Theia my name in swsro1 is CandyKiss pm me on water pls
WTT ZSZC WATER ACC FOR SWSRO 1 ACC
01/23/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
i want to trade my zszc water acc in it a lv 92 glavie/biechon str a lv 74 bow full str and a lv 68 s/s nuker with 30m gold FOR A SWSRO 1 ACCOUNT !
WTT Swsro 2 Acc For Zszc Retro Acc Or Zszc Water - Fire Acc
01/23/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys i want to trade my lv 114 element nuker with 2 sos parts and 100m gold and some good items in storage swsro 2 acc for a Zszc retro acc or for a zszc water or fire account for zszc retro account is the lv not important its also ok if its clean if you got the email and all of the acc for zszc water or fire must be lv 101+ char with full 11 dg set and good items so make some offer i will take a look on them than ^^ or maybe for a swsro 1 account lets see your offers then we will...
WTT 20 Bil Gold From ZSZC(Water) to Swsro 2!
11/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Like the title say leave your offer in this thread or pm me http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9047/sro201011 2722143595.jpg