Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 1ip spot for sbot.

Discussion on WTS 1ip spot for sbot. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 1ip spot for sbot.

I bought myself an sbot and im able to share it. i Charge the bot every month and as you can see on an old member now and people know me. Price is 7 $ a month. You will get access ONLY to bot, not forum. We use MM or you pay first, then you get acces to the bot.

Currently bot is valid until: 2011-04-01 16:28:22.

You can pm me or add me to msn:
Also you can email me:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Renting]Sbot Spot.
08/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I'm renting an SBOT spot. I want offers im not intersted in sharing payments. When we close the deal. U get sbot username and password (only for bot). and u get bot every month(you dont have to pay for the bot). and u pay me for the spot which is the deal we will make. I accept offers as silk/money only.
SBot - Sell/Store Items from Pet? And SBot experience with German Sro
06/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey, my friend and i searched, how we can sell things from our Pick Pet. Does anyone know? And... In my last Question Theard somebody said SBot work with all Languags. So does anyone have experience with iSRO in German and SBot? Because it would be great if i could play iSRO in German :D My Chars: Glaive, Wizz, Bow, Barde (Because of the Attackskill Names)
WTS Sbot spot
08/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I have to sell 1 sbot spot , cause I dont wanna pay alone ^^ so if any1 interested pls pm me or write here ;) i wanna share payment 50:50. That means i want 2,5€ .....
SBot-Returning to botting spot
05/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I have a problem with SBot , it wont return to the botting location i set after returning to town for items and what not. It just finishes running to all the npcs in the town and buys stuff, then goes back to the spawn location. Any help here?
DC on the spot
11/03/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
Some of you may of known this but this trick got me out of loosin my items red named, you just type /break, and its client sided so people don't see you typing it and if you go red named, jump out of the city and type /break, if people is still there after you log in, keep doin it, you won't get Botjailed.