Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB lvl 76 Rogue/Nuker Pluto

Discussion on WTB lvl 76 Rogue/Nuker Pluto within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB lvl 76 Rogue/Nuker Pluto

Im Willing to either trade a lvl 92 glaive account are pay sro gold..

Sro Name:Frodel
Aim:bwhshane
yahoo:
Old 02/23/2011, 14:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
WTT HERCULES ACC LVL 85

WTT hercules wizz/bard lvl 85 +avatar+40 devil EVENT account have [verification email]

email:
or skipe: mariusalin95

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT my lvl 85 rogue on Pluto
04/23/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hi,i want to trade my lvl 85 rogue on Pluto. He is FF lvl 82 in xbow and bard,gap 3 and 20k sp,avatar,items +3 +4. I want lvl 85+ nuker s/s on Pluto or another chinese char.No email verification. Pm with offer. We trade with roby as middleman or you go first.
WTT 64 Rogue in pluto
02/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone WTT 64 Rogue/Cleric in Pluto server for Sbot account or Some char on Helios(new) P.S i dont really know if its worth for Sbot account, so dont blame me.... The char has Avatar: Black Angel Wings. The Gear is not very good, And Xbow +3... 50kk gold... SO if you are interested PM me or leave your skype here. The skills arent the best... Here is the proof that the char is mine: http://www.ipix.lt/images/11201362.jpg
WTT ROGUE LVL 54 FF FOR WIZZ PLUTO
02/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
HII WTT THE ROGUE PLUTO ROGUE FF TO 50 ROGUE/CLERIC FULL HALLOWEEN AVATAR(HAT-BROOM-DRESS) MALE CURENTLY 7D SOS DAGGERS/ NPC XBOW 2M ON IT 5K SP LEFT NAME: Sup3rBad will trade for lvl 60+ wizz
WTT lvl 55 rogue FF with 55k sp on pluto
07/02/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT lvl 55 rogue FF with 55k sp on pluto with lvl 60-63 wizard/bard or wizard/cleric at same server....pm me at messenger id [email protected] need scam :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: Server:Pluto Name:SirLegolas Sp:55k Build:rogue/bard FF
Selling a lvl 60 rogue on server pluto!!!!
08/09/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Like the title says i want to sell a lvl 60 rogue with bard lvl 30 and cleric lvl 10 for ress it has npc gear a xbow 60+3 crit 16 and it has arabian suit the suit hat and atachement also piking pet some globals and item mall stuf elixirs 2 mil gold and some elements also a lvl 60 wolf it has xbow at lvl 60 the atack skills the other skills are loe cuz u dont need them and like 7500 sp left the char is not emailveirifed and i want to sell for $$$ via paypal or pluto gold so give me offers :)...