Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dr. Perry Cox Caught Scamming....

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyOfHardcore View Post
he just played the wannabe moderator cuz he bought premium...
he was everytim unfriendly and i never traded with him i knew that will happen...
so ty SlaughterZ for the proofs..
Ty u guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~J0KúR~ View Post
1 More person of his retarded fans ;>
Yep, that's the problem, so much fans-tardeds

Old   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,750
im pretty sure that Percival Ulysseus *** is not registered at anny account here in e*pvp. it's fictional person!

Old   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,942
A few facts about Elitepvpers.

-When a person, suddenly pops up out of nowhere, and start getting really active you should be aware.
-Whenever A person starts getting active in trading section and suddenly gets a premium, its fckign weird because why would someone that is just 3 months on Forum buy a premium?Well I can tell you!He wants people to show them, look I've got another color and I am premium so I am not a scammer!Thats one of the reasons people got him for Mming trades.
-A old Middleman *Roby,me, lolrko,overtaker* are more secure use them in the future(if u dont want to use me than use any other from those MMs).
-If someone disagrees about Roby,Lolrko,Overtaker you should watch out and be carefull to not fall in his tricks of foolish scam.
-If someone on msn starts to tell you you should hurry, dont fall for these tricks no matter how cool the char is!

Hope you learn anything from this post its very usefull!
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBangTheory View Post

-When a person, suddenly pops up out of nowhere, and start getting really active you should be aware.
-Whenever A person starts getting active in trading section and suddenly gets a premium, its fckign weird because why would someone that is just 3 months on Forum buy a premium?Well I can tell you!He wants people to show them, look I've got another color and I am premium so I am not a scammer!Thats one of the reasons people got him for Mming trades.
-A old Middleman *Roby,me, lolrko,overtaker* are more secure use them in the future(if u dont want to use me than use any other from those MMs).
-If someone disagrees about Roby,Lolrko,Overtaker you should watch out and be carefull to not fall in his tricks of foolish scam.
-If someone on msn starts to tell you you should hurry, dont fall for these tricks no matter how cool the char is!

u r right!! +1

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBangTheory View Post

Fully Learned...
won't fall in the future....

BTW i need to talk with ya
Old   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks Phobos for the screen. Yes I did it .
But the question is why I did that?
Because I'm a poor kid like phobos that I need to scam Ghost in Flames? Nooooooooooo.
Maybe because I wanted to get the char back for me and Ghost in Flames(the real owner) ? Yesssssssssssssss

So ban me or don't ban me.

But do not forget that justice will always win.

Ah 1 thing more:
I already was involved in Nova Chars... You can ask the people everything was ok.. So I'm not a real scammer just a "revenge scammer" but at the and a scam is a scam. I'm right Phobos?

Cheers.

€: If you want stick it!!! I don't care... Stick it,delete it,close it... do everything you want!
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i dont care he did the right thing! anyway i use him as MM <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Perry *** View Post
Because I'm a poor kid like phobos that I need to scam Ghost in Flames? Nooooooooooo.
Maybe because I wanted to get the char back for me and Ghost in Flames(the real owner) ? Yesssssssssssssss

Ah 1 thing more:
I already was involved in Nova Chars... You can ask the people everything was ok.. So I'm not a real scammer just a "revenge scammer" but at the and a scam is a scam. I'm right Phobos?

Cheers.

Ç: If you want stick it!!! I don't care... Stick it,delete it,close it... do everything you want!
You still scammed , poor little kid.
Old   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You still scammed , poor little kid.
said the guy who has 2 negativ itrader, LMAO
Old   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaryOwnz View Post
said the guy who has 2 negativ itrader, LMAO
Says 1 more retarded fan , Your mind controlled my little friend Everyone fall for this ''Dr.Perry.***''
Old   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Says 1 more retarded fan , Your mind controlled my little friend Everyone fall for this ''Dr.Perry.***''
why you dont reply my post? 2 negativ itrader and call another guys scammer? lol buddy u need help.
Old   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaryOwnz View Post
why you dont reply my post? 2 negativ itrader and call another guys scammer? lol buddy u need help.
LOL , I need help? .. *** man , Ye i have 2 negative itraders , So?! It was a turkish guy named Cosmin , The char got charge-backed , But we solved everything , He got his money back. Your happy? Your just as poor as Dr.perry.*** lol! , Your the one who need help , Btw. You need to read this , 'Fighting online is like racing olympics , If you win , your still a ******.'' So im gonna get my *** out of this thread now. Cu you little whining kid.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 89
lol i never used Dr.Perry.*** he also ****** me of many times when he acted like a moderator but "Revenge Scamm" iS JUST GOOD! To help a poor kid to get his char back is just a Hero! and Scamm is scamm yes but that was a positive scamm so Dr.Peryy Great job!
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
LOL , I need help? .. *** man , Ye i have 2 negative itraders , So?! It was a turkish guy named Cosmin , The char got charge-backed , But we solved everything , He got his money back. Your happy? Your just as poor as Dr.perry.*** lol! , Your the one who need help , Btw. You need to read this , 'Fighting online is like racing olympics , If you win , your still a ******.'' So im gonna get my *** out of this thread now. Cu you little whining kid.
blabla lie more
Old   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Perry Cox View Post

Ah 1 thing more:

Cheers.

€: If you want stick it!!! I don't care... Stick it,delete it,close it... do everything you want!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
THERE IS NO A THING LIKE "revenge scammer" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

U ARE JUST A PROPER SCAMMER! AND U WILL BE! U ARE JUST A NO LIFE KID! THAT IN FUTURE WILL FIND NO JOB AND NO FRIENDS BECAUSE U ARE A THIEF!
GO GROW UP AND COME BACK TO THIS FORUM IN ABOUT 5 YEARS STUPID MOTHER FUCKIN SCAMMER !

peace for NORMAL peoples.

Closed Thread