Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GM]Sephie for hire

Discussion on [GM]Sephie for hire within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/25/2010, 18:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alladrios View Post
I don't care who is right or wrong, i just wanna say how boring it is to see drama more and more often on EPvPers. 50% of the threads end up in flaming, insults and such.

Grow up!

Use Mails / Skype & whatever you want to deal with your issues, Not a Public forum.

It's getting really old.

ok dude... you hire this GM then and see what the hell happens... the above posts where simply highlighing how this person screwed our server... its easy for you to say "dont bring your drama here" but if you wanted someone reliable you would want to know what kind of backround they had... its just like employment you want references and the Owners and players of her last server are alowed to show why this person shouldn't get a GM position....

This is not drama its us protecting Devs like you from getting screwed... sorry that what where doing is causing drama for you but unless your thinking of hireing this GM why bother posting..... are you pming us telling us to stop....
Quote:
Use Mails / Skype & whatever you want to deal with your issues, Not a Public forum.
you arent following your own advice are you...... causing drama that may save a Dev from getting nailed from this person and you a dev yourself is having an issue....
Old 11/25/2010, 22:06   #17

Hello again,

No developer, or server owner would recruit a GM from such thread anyway. So cut the drama you're not helping anyone but trying to make yourself look smart.

Cheers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2010, 22:19   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakenTheAngel View Post
(...) but if you wanted someone reliable you would want to know what kind of backround they had... its just like employment you want references and the Owners and players of her last server are alowed to show why this person shouldn't get a GM position....
(...)
And

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMBane View Post
im sorry hacking will just never stop...and its CRACKER...hacker are the good guys as i and zerosignal have been over before im sure.
Well, so i can't trust on them too? BlakenTheAngel You are beeing a bit hypocrite from who tried to scam:

Right? i thanked Alladrios because he is totally right, if someone come to e*pvp and ask for a GM/GS position, and you accept, please, make me a favor and close your server.
The only time i asked to be a GS and made an application, was in a server i used to play for months and i enjoyed playing in there.
This is not his/her fault, it's your for accepting people who you don't know for some time on your staff.
If i am going to judge everyone for his past, im sorry but i have to close my server, since i already tried to multi-client on OS, and this is against Aeria ToS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2010, 23:42   #19

Received Thanks: 1,777
how many gms will losse there job.not mee i hope! :P
Old 11/29/2010, 13:55   #20

Guys, just leave it be and if someone accepts this person in their staff, they'll see theirselves what happens. You never know right? They have enough posts to read in this thread to make their own oppinions.