Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

**The End of Shaiya**

Discussion on **The End of Shaiya** within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/03/2018, 19:30   #16

elite*gold: 17
Good post, good attention. How is Diverge going?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/05/2018, 01:33   #17

elite*gold: 0
Post is actually good and the attention is also good. Exposed cheaters, hack is patched, the "jump cut" excuses don't fly with admins anymore. I never saw any videos demonstrating what this hack can do, so it sure did bring attention and I'm very glad.

As for quitting I did quit, but then started to miss it and tried to play under a different name, why bother though, I don't give a **** what you think. What matters is my friends missed me and I missed them, and they're happy to have me back. Diverge is good, I enjoy it. No cheaters as of yet.

Have a great day everybody

Focus on the bright side, this post brought more attention to this kind of cheating and now its patched on almost all servers. The salt tastes great! I'm so glad I made the drama and I'm very happy to be playing again

Did you miss the part where I said "I wish I didn't have to quit"? Well I'm glad I don't have to quit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2018, 01:39   #18

Welcome to the dark web.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2018, 09:39   #19

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackem2 View Post
Post is actually good and the attention is also good. Exposed cheaters, hack is patched, the "jump cut" excuses don't fly with admins anymore. I never saw any videos demonstrating what this hack
1. Nobody read the post. All we saw was you quitting and for a brief moment, we felt happiness.

Quote:
As for quitting I did quit, but then started to miss it and tried to play under a different name, why bother though, I don't give a fuck what you think. What matters is my friends missed me and I missed them, and they're happy to have me back. Diverge is good, I enjoy it. No cheaters as of yet.
2. This is called attention whoring. You remind me of a 2015 young me. "I made a post about quitting but then my friends missed me and I decided to return and I'm really sad about all the time missed with my friends and oh my god, I can't live without you!"

Quote:
Focus on the bright side, this post brought more attention to this kind of cheating and now its patched on almost all servers. The salt tastes great! I'm so glad I made the drama and I'm very happy to be playing again
3. You're even more hilarious if you think this post made anyone bring more attention to the wonderful tool. It was not about you, it has never been about you and the only positive thing this post did, was make me enjoy my coffee today while writing this comment.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2018, 18:46   #20

elite*gold: 17
Why you so mean Ago?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2018, 03:23   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
1. Nobody read the post. All we saw was you quitting and for a brief moment, we felt happiness.

2. This is called attention whoring. You remind me of a 2015 young me. "I made a post about quitting but then my friends missed me and I decided to return and I'm really sad about all the time missed with my friends and oh my god, I can't live without you!"

3. You're even more hilarious if you think this post made anyone bring more attention to the wonderful tool. It was not about you, it has never been about you and the only positive thing this post did, was make me enjoy my coffee today while writing this comment.
Okay Internet fame seeker thanks for your input. "You remind me of young me" Where do you get off? You're a thot. You're the biggest attention whore there is. You lived on this forum your entire life.

"enjoying my coffee today while writing this comment" this is the best thing you could do while enjoying your coffee?

You felt happiness that some nobody you don't care about quit? That compliments me thank you and oh of course use "we" because everyone automatically agrees with you and thinks the same as you.

That reply is more about you than it is about this thread. Get off your high horse. If you think for 2 seconds I care what any of "we" think, you're mistaking.

I did make this post more dramatic than needed. I'll try to be more calm and not give off the vibe that I'm seeking attention next time I post something. Thank you for your detailed attention to the important part of this threat. Protect your internet fame at all costs. Queen of thots. Teach me how to be better
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2018, 03:26   #22

Quote:
Old 11/09/2018, 03:35   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
Woahaa that was ******* fast... barely few minutes past and you replied. Took me five days and alot of boredom to even check this thread. Good on you Isabella.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2018, 16:16   #24

Quote:
Woahaa that was ******* fast... barely few minutes past and you replied. Took me five days and alot of boredom to even check this thread. Good on you Isabella.
Notifications enabled
Old 02/26/2019, 11:19   #25

Feeders

Less QQ more pewpew i need rank come feed me bring ur hacks i farm u all anyway
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2019, 14:58   #26

Request to close thread
Thanks
1 User