Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I should instruct op gem, I wish success rate of 100%. Please help me

Discussion on I should instruct op gem, I wish success rate of 100%. Please help me within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I should instruct op gem, I wish success rate of 100%. Please help me

I should instruct inlaid pearls, I wish success rate of 100%. Please help me
Thank all !
Old 01/29/2010, 18:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,086

*closed*

and btw it's not possible
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Success Rate: 24% Bad
10/03/2008 - Diablo 2 - 22 Replies
moin, also ich hab meinen bot letzte nacht laufen gelassen. heut früh habi mal nachgesehen was er so getrieben hat. Success Rate: 24% Bad - in 102 Runs hab ihm dann gleich ma zugeschaut was er denn falsch macht. is komisch, aber ich hab das gefühl, dass er die ganzen discs usw. chronisch wiederholt.
100% success rate. is it possible?
04/29/2008 - RF Online - 25 Replies
first of all, i wanted to know if is there really a hack or a program for 100% success rate even upgrading +5 to +6,. or is it realy server sided????? please reply in my post, thankz!
Get Rid of Ban 50% Success Rate
05/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
The other day a buddy of mine got banned, he did a lot of hacking and other types of things in WoW.. He left a fish bot on for 4days straight and about a week earlier he scammed about 10k of gold from 1 single guy, well about 4days ago he got the status that he was banned, and when he log in and it said he was banned, being really pissed he called me, told me to come over, I went over there and does it again, it said that he was "suspended" we went to go check his email, well it turns out he...