Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Pandora Ep4

Discussion on Shaiya Pandora Ep4 within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/09/2010, 14:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco87 View Post
sorry but i must agree, this is a fail

things are nice.. great features, friendly ppl
but dude your server if offline all the time-.-

fix it, and THEN release it
and remove that hamachi thingy... if you do this all so u dont have to pay, you make it wrong
you MUST pay if you wanna make a stable server, and u can pay it my making donations possible.

if u keep featues that cool, ppl will donate here and there so u get the money.. GL
Read what i said on forum... Im fixing stuffs.. and i will buy server so no more hamachi and lags plus DC.. im working all good stuffs then i will buy not now.. my server is open for public if u want to join just join don't said this things all know that im still working and will buy server if u don't want to paly just leave not make topic.. read before u make post or something..and im not like the other servers after for MONEY.. i just want to make game players happy... i don't have donations on my server if i need i will make i don't need any donations coz i give alot of free stuffs by drops... thats all i want to say please don't make topic about this things again... thank you btw if u want to say something about our server problem post on our forum not in here...

---------------------------------------------
My server are not offline u just miss some steps
Old 01/14/2010, 16:20   #17

lol...
Old 01/14/2010, 16:22   #18

I fully support taco's post. Im a GS on Pandora and boy let me tell you it is the best private server i have ever played on. Yes ok sum of you may be thinking "what makes it different" i just point u towards taco's post...everything in the post is true. So ask yourseleves:

Do you want active and freindly staff?
Do you want an active community?
Do you want a fair server where every1 has an equal chance?
Do you want a server that has slightly lower exp rate than others so ur not lvling to max in 1 min?

If the answer to any or all of these questions are yes...i strongly suggest you come and test Pandora for yourself and just how good it is.

We are going Live as of Monday we will be getting a dedicated server and all the bells and whistles. So we will be getting VERY active hopefully.
Old 01/14/2010, 16:23   #19

lvlt man schnell?
Old 01/14/2010, 16:29   #20

nicht ZU schnell, aber das ist das tolle daran

also lv60 um schaffste so in 1-2 tagen, aber musst schon bissl was dafür tun.. ist echt cool dieser server

wenn du kommst, spiel BITTE fury da bin ich auch ^.^
Old 01/14/2010, 16:35   #21

ne zocke lieber af 66shaiya

ehm vllt kom ich doch aber dafür brauche ich ja hamacho oder?
Old 01/28/2010, 16:20   #22

Hallo zusammen, ich habe mir Shaiya pandora runter geladen. Entpackt und dann auf die exe geklickt. Aber dann kommt nach paar Sekunden eine Fehlermeldung. ( Checking Server, pls check notice Board ) Kann mir jemand sagen wieso das nicht geht? Habe mal was von Hamachi gelesen, weiß jemand was das ist? Wäre toll wenn mir jemand erklären könnte wie das alles funktioniert. Vielen Dank

Legi
Old 01/28/2010, 18:18   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by legionetrangere View Post
Hallo zusammen, ich habe mir Shaiya pandora runter geladen. Entpackt und dann auf die exe geklickt. Aber dann kommt nach paar Sekunden eine Fehlermeldung. ( Checking Server, pls check notice Board ) Kann mir jemand sagen wieso das nicht geht? Habe mal was von Hamachi gelesen, weiß jemand was das ist? Wäre toll wenn mir jemand erklären könnte wie das alles funktioniert. Vielen Dank

Legi
Hey i google translated what u said.
well the game.exe in client does'nt work anymore and you can download the new game.exe on forum, make sure that you follow this guide:

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2010, 16:00   #24

Is the site down? I can't find a place to download it.
Old 01/31/2010, 21:59   #25

i cant loin a pandora side this sux. where can i dl a game?
Old 01/31/2010, 22:53   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Virus) View Post
Hey i google translated what u said.
well the game.exe in client does'nt work anymore and you can download the new game.exe on forum, make sure that you follow this guide:

, yeah FYI that forum crashed a couple hours ago, so if you would be so kind as to set up a new one with all the links. Thanks, really appreciate it (u no, ive been trying to get the download ALL DAY and now that I finaly got it, I dont have the exe file)
Old 02/01/2010, 00:38   #27

hey... i have a problem!!!! the website doesnt work... can u just email me?
Old 02/01/2010, 04:18   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemanmac View Post
DUDE, I just said that in the previous post .
Anyways, read peoples posts before writing your own, maybe they said the same thing before u did. Hmm?
Old 02/01/2010, 12:05   #29

Received Thanks: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firzen343 View Post
DUDE, I just said that in the previous post .
Anyways, read peoples posts before writing your own, maybe they said the same thing before u did. Hmm?
that's what i would have said
Old 02/01/2010, 14:56   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemanmac View Post
Yes the main site is down but you can go to our forum with this link:
=) have fun
Closed Thread