Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Item Id List

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Shaiya Item Id List

This is complete Shaiya item ID list and a quick usage guide. This is just a notepad file so not a pretty excel file :/ maybe one of you would like to make a nice excel file 8)

Usage:

With an admin character type /getitem [type] [TypeID] [Amount]

Example to spawn Craft Lapis LV5 the command is /getitem 30 5 1

this will spawn one Craft Lapis LV5 lapis. They are not stackable so /getitem 30 5 1000 will fill up your backpack and give you a nice red text error saying "You do not have the authorization to make item" or something along those lines.

Have Fun!

Thanks
23 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by trimlink View Post
This is complete Shaiya item ID list and a quick usage guide. This is just a notepad file so not a pretty excel file :/ maybe one of you would like to make a nice excel file 8)

Usage:

With an admin character type /getitem [type] [TypeID] [Amount]

Example to spawn Craft Lapis LV5 the command is /getitem 30 5 1

this will spawn one Craft Lapis LV5 lapis. They are not stackable so /getitem 30 5 1000 will fill up your backpack and give you a nice red text error saying "You do not have the authorization to make item" or something along those lines.

Have Fun!

Here's a excel format version. Easier to search and sort.

Thanks
14 Users
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
Here's a excel format version. Easier to search and sort.
thank you lilprohacker for cleaning it up, I don't have excel
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Quote:
thank you lilprohacker for cleaning it up, I don't have excel
No thank you for the list.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

If anyone else needs a table... just request it here... I have the cushy version of SQL server... and can export tables straight to excel.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmingwolf1979 View Post
If anyone else needs a table... just request it here... I have the cushy version of SQL server... and can export tables straight to excel.

Can you export NPC IDs? That would be great for my popup program.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

Hey NPC IDs would be great

Also, this isn't the right thread perhaps..but it is my thread so,

can anyone help with this issue:

I make a character, mess around with it and all, I have bypasses GG, have GG disabled and everything, all my DBs are correct as far as I am aware but when I log out and log back in the skills I had in my skill tray are gone and usually all are perma locked in a "cooldown" which never expires, also when I try to relearn skills I get "skill can not be learned."

I have searched around but haven't come up with anything to resolve this
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

I don't get how any of these hacks are supposed to work for you unless you are a GM?? is there some way to set yourself as an admin type toon? This is all very interesting, I like to know how things work.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPWNIES View Post
I don't get how any of these hacks are supposed to work for you unless you are a GM?? is there some way to set yourself as an admin type toon? This is all very interesting, I like to know how things work.
HeHe, I too was a noob once, we all were. I wanted to know all the hacks and cheats and what not buuuuttt....

This forum is based on "hacks" and cheats such as bots and all client sided stuff(thats the content you can modify on your computer via hex editors, CheatEngine, ollydbg, softice, etc.)

What you are thinking of such as these item spawn codes for Shaiya from Aeria Games really aren't going to be of much use in a "live" server. That means for these to work on say Aeria's Shaiya version you would have to LITERALLY hack Aeria Games! Which is not only going to be hard but highly ILLEGAL lol.

There are other ways such as packet capture and editing but that requires PERFECT knowledge of the encryption keys and algorithms in use by the server to client and client to server. This is not likely to be decoded although not impossible.

This site is mainly based on MMO server development. Which basically means we take source files such as the server databases and what not (every game is unique) and fix them up to be used by the community here. Whether that be a server like this Shaiya one or a four click EMU like most WoW private servers.

All the codes and mods you are seeing on these forums are 90% based for private servers. I suggest you give one a try and just start learning. I for example have a rule: I only ask for help if I have NO OTHER options remaining.

That means I have roamed through forum thread after forum thread and exhausted Google searches and tried everything I can think of twice with no progress.

Trust me if you give it a go you will learn alot about Databases, PHP, SQL, server workings, PHPBB or other board types and even some HTML.

I do projects like this to learn and the only way to learn is to try

Suggestion: If you would are interested in what all I am rambling about and would like to give a go at server development I recommend starting with a largely supported private server game.

My first one was a WoW thats how I learned to mess with MYSQL and PHP.
Next I would move to a 508 runescape server and mess with that a bit not much to one of those, but the Java can tick a person off lol.

From there just keep trying all kinds of things, don't be afraid to break things, "anything on a computer can be repaired" is my motto.

To try is to learn.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #10

Received Thanks: 3,071
nice list
thanks for your work
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Quote:
Hey NPC IDs would be great

Also, this isn't the right thread perhaps..but it is my thread so,

can anyone help with this issue:

I make a character, mess around with it and all, I have bypasses GG, have GG disabled and everything, all my DBs are correct as far as I am aware but when I log out and log back in the skills I had in my skill tray are gone and usually all are perma locked in a "cooldown" which never expires, also when I try to relearn skills I get "skill can not be learned."

I have searched around but haven't come up with anything to resolve this
NPC ID's... I can't find the table that they reside in... anyone give me a clue where to look?

The total reason your skills aren't staying... you're using an EP4 client with an EP3 server... (I was... see my Server up and Running 2 questions posts)...

L8er
Old   #12

plz anyone tell me what's the use of this when its hard to become an admin?!!!
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmingwolf1979 View Post
NPC ID's... I can't find the table that they reside in... anyone give me a clue where to look?

The total reason your skills aren't staying... you're using an EP4 client with an EP3 server... (I was... see my Server up and Running 2 questions posts)...

L8er
yes I was thinking that was the issue and after I finally got a working ep3 all patched up it is working mostly some skills are still "unable to learn" after relog
Old   #14

wo muss ich des eingeben??
Old   #15

Quote:
yes I was thinking that was the issue and after I finally got a working ep3 all patched up it is working mostly some skills are still "unable to learn" after relog
use a skill reset stone.

Closed Thread

Tags
[guide]